“friendly service”

Quality Inn & Suites Lexington
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I go there on business and Lacey and Mae at the front desk always have my room pre assigned for me. The rooms are clean, pretty basic. They are great if your traveling on busness like myself.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Upasana A, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you like the service we have to offer. I'll pass on your compliments to Mae and Lacey for their service, staff always loves to hear appreciation for a hob well done.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

certainly not the nicest place I've stayed but not bad - nothing like the nightmare reviews and no sign of bed bugs

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We have been undergoing multiple upgrades through the property - new breakfast space, lobby, furniture etc. We hope that you would stay with us again in the future and notice our fresh new look and service.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I have stayed at Quality on numerous extended occassions and keep returning for a couple reasons:
- value
- cleanliness
- comfort, and
- last but not least, included buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: Margharitas, a good, clean, fun and regular priced bar and restaurant is within 100 feet. Tour gr...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to review your hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and love our hotel. We do provide a great value-for-money and exceed hospitality standards.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I stayed here when I was visiting family, which was very convenient not only to them but also it was very easy to get into the city and around the area. The staff was friendly and very helpful with everything. My room was simple and clean which was all I needed :) It was an affordable rate for exactly what I was looking for.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable. We are indeed a 15 minute drive to Boston and the proximity to the city works well for guest looking for a value based priced hotel. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

2 nights and 3 days...
it was a pleasure trip at this hotel
Recommended!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to host you again.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

They have BED BUGS and they tried to say, "Oh this is the first we have heard about this!" I don't think so... after reading more about the signs of bed bugs and what to look for... look at the sheets and pillow cases - and you too will see small blood spots that they have tried to wash out. Buyer beware - you have been warned! Very poor water pressure. I can't tell you how dissappointed I was when the "Manager" came to my room to check out my complaint and all I got was excusses. And then when I said I am out of here, he did not want to give me a refund - what a jerk and a bad business man!

Room Tip: Go to the Holiday Inn in Peabody, MA - still close to Boston and it's been 100% remodeled. The...

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we take this matter very seriously and handle it professional. We have completely exterminated the bed bugs since then, undertaking reactive as well as proactive approach.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Mae at the front desk is very helpful and has a great attitude. I have spent a lot of time in the area and this place has the most reasonable rates and nicest staff.

• Stayed: August 2011
Jose V, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your recent stay and are glad that you enjoyed it. We will ensure that Mae gets the feedback and gets rewarded for her efforts.

Looking forward to your business again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
Aloft Lexington
Bedford Plaza Hotel
#2 of 3 in Bedford
Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Lexington? Share your experiences!