“Good Italian food”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I grew up and Lexington and we would go to Mario's at least once a week. Now, when I'm in town I make sure I have their terrific an eggplant parmisan. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This is a gem of a restaurant that has very tasty Italian food with a friendly, great staff...spaghetti and meatballs-$8, chicken cutlet and pasta-$9...veal and pasta-$10....you can easily split one dish...lovely find...always busy because food is very tasty and the prices are great....very down to earth people and atmosphere....don't hesitate to go!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went for lunch with some co-workers. Our order was taken very quickly. and very fresh bread was served. The food came out quickly, which is a big plus for lunch groups on a schedule. The portions are generous. I had the Lasagna for $8.99. It was made just the way I like it. ricotta cheese inside with the meat sauce on top. The style my family made.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've dined at Mario's on several occassions throughout the years and it still remains one of the best deals around. Though the food is very basic Italian, it is always consistent and a great value! You can bring in your own beer or wine as well.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We ended up here by accident. All the restaurant on the street were suppose to close at 9pm. At 8:40 ALL of the restaurants doors were already locked. I knew this is a sleepy town but jeeezzzz...I digress, we found Mario's to be open until 9:30 so at 8:45 they were obviously open. Very friendly staff and we got very good pizza. My spaghetti and meatballs dish was not bad but nothing to write home about. My husband's pizza on the other hand was delish and huge!!