“Great Sandwiches”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #28 of 68 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a great place for sandwiches, from simple to interesting. Try the cranberry, walnut chicken salad. Yum! The bread of course is outstanding. A half a sandwich would have sufficed. The fresh brewed ice tea tasted wonderful on a hot day.

1  Thank Flashmom10
Nicole C, Owner at Great Harvest Bread Company, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Thank you so much for stopping into my bakery and for this wonderful review! Our tourists are such a huge part of our business. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Enjoyed a brief respite from the heat with a delicious sandwich.

Thank you so much for visting my bakery and writing this wonderful review! Our tourists are such a huge part of our business. Enjoy the rest of your summer :)

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My wife and I stopped in here after touring Lexington / Concord. They serve mostly sandwiches, but what sandwiches! The food and the bread smelled and tasted great. The people who work here were very friendly. It is not a large place, but they have made the most of their space. I would definitely return to this little place and I would heartily recommend it!

Thank you so much for stopping by and writing this review! Our tourists are such a huge part of our business!