“Busy place with good food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Margaritas Mexican Restaurant

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 66 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentically delicious food and drinks made fresh to order daily. Art and furnishings handcrafted in Mexico. For family, friends and community, the fiesta starts here. It's like being in Mexico without getting on a plane.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Busy place with good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Located adjacent to the Quality Inn & Suites, Margarita’s restaurant was a good choice for us while staying at the Inn. As I mentioned in my review of the Quality Inn, parking here, as others have pointed out, is a bit of a challenge. We walked to the restaurant and at 6 PM on a Thursday evening, this place was packed which, in my opinion, is a good sign. Extensive menu with reasonable portions and the usual free chips and salsa that were very good. My wife and I were not famished and decided that splitting a dinner would work best for us that evening. The restaurant was very happy to oblige us and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Service was prompt and efficient. No complaints.

Littleton, MA
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I called the day before to make a reservation for 6. Happily took the reservation and said the manager would call to confirm. No call and no reservation, but there wasn't any problem seating us. The food was ok, nothing really memorable and the restaurant is parking challenged. Parked in front of a room at the motel that shares the parking lot. Kind of weird. Nothing to write home about. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back.

New Jersey
“Not Great, But Not Too Bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Decent chips and salsa, great hand-made guacamole ($6.49) and very tasty Cuervo gold margarita ($17/pitcher) … three Taco Americanos ($9.49) and the “Mexican flag” trio of enchiladas ($14.49) were average.

I usually go for Mexican one every few months and look forward to it however I usually come away disappointed that not everything was goo d or very good. This time there were no issues and it was a positive experience. I have been to other Margarita’s in the past and always found something that was not good.

Maine
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

They had happy hour what more can I say. The drinks and food were great and inexpensive. We could walk to our hotel.

Visited May 2013
Plattsburgh, New York
“Fresh food, tasty margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Lots of fresh avocado and cilantro brighten the flavors. Creative appetizers are enough to make a fun party-like meal.

Visited August 2013