“Don't Bother”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waltham
Description: This is a fairly new restaurant that specializes in organic cuisine - as many ingredients as possible are sourced locally. Great Food
Reviewed February 13, 2010

This is another concept restaurant that should have focused on the food. They claim to have locally sourced their ingredients, but the weak presentation will give local food a bad name. The menu is boring, the service was tense and uptight. Save your money.

1  Thank thereyougo

Reviewed February 12, 2010

We enjoyed good food and ok service at reasonable prices...except for the coffee. $2.79 is an excessive amount for a cup of coffee or tea, or an iced tea!!! And the coffee was cold as well, adding insult to injury. Maybe that's why the place was sparsely attended on a bright sunny lunchtime.

Reviewed December 30, 2009

4 adults and two rather bratty fussy children dined here. This restaurant specializes in organic, local ingredients.

My meat hating sister had salmon and loved it. The B-I-L had the tabbouleh chicken and raved about it. Meat loving husband had the hamburger and did not say much. I had the cod cakes and loved them...I loved the seaweed/carrot salad too. We indulged in the desserts - Hubby loved the apple crisp as did B-I-L...I had the vegan chocolate cake which sister grabbed a forkful of...we nearly fought over it.

Service was excellent and the staff were wonderful with the children - who sadly did not like the mac and cheese. My 5 year old niece who is an expert in these things indicated that it was not creamy enough and the pile of broccoli (about 2 cups!) was "yucky".

I would recommend dining here...entrees range from about $15.00 and lower. We did drink lots (recovering from a family Christmas) so the bill was a little high. But a wonderful evening.

1  Thank bunnyette