“$2.79 for coffee??”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nourish - CLOSED

Nourish
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waltham
Description: This is a fairly new restaurant that specializes in organic cuisine - as many ingredients as possible are sourced locally. Great Food
Boston
“$2.79 for coffee??”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2010

We enjoyed good food and ok service at reasonable prices...except for the coffee. $2.79 is an excessive amount for a cup of coffee or tea, or an iced tea!!! And the coffee was cold as well, adding insult to injury. Maybe that's why the place was sparsely attended on a bright sunny lunchtime.

Toronto
“Organic, not too badly priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2009

4 adults and two rather bratty fussy children dined here. This restaurant specializes in organic, local ingredients.

My meat hating sister had salmon and loved it. The B-I-L had the tabbouleh chicken and raved about it. Meat loving husband had the hamburger and did not say much. I had the cod cakes and loved them...I loved the seaweed/carrot salad too. We indulged in the desserts - Hubby loved the apple crisp as did B-I-L...I had the vegan chocolate cake which sister grabbed a forkful of...we nearly fought over it.

Service was excellent and the staff were wonderful with the children - who sadly did not like the mac and cheese. My 5 year old niece who is an expert in these things indicated that it was not creamy enough and the pile of broccoli (about 2 cups!) was "yucky".

I would recommend dining here...entrees range from about $15.00 and lower. We did drink lots (recovering from a family Christmas) so the bill was a little high. But a wonderful evening.

1 Thank bunnyette