“We're regulars at the Lexx - so lucky to have this restaurant in our town”
Review of Lexx

Lexx
Reserve with OpenTable
Lexx is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grant Street
Rugby, United Kingdom
“We're regulars at the Lexx - so lucky to have this restaurant in our town”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I'd described it as European with an American twist. the food is always fresh and service is good. They've recently updated their menu some of my favourites are still on there (seared tuna sliders) but the specials are always fabulous.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Dizzy1812

United States
“Lexx”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I went her for lunch last week with a friend from CA. Service and food were very good. I had a BLT with a side salad for $7.00. You could have french fries instead of the salad if you wished. Wonderful place to visit with a friend - we were not rushed and it was not noisey.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank contessa
Harwich Port, Massachusetts
“Lexx is still good, but slipping”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My wife and I went to Lexx on a Saturday evening between 6:00 and 7:00 and the restaurant was never more than half filled. This surprised us because in the past we had difficulty getting in on a weekend. Our server described the specials in detail (pet peeve - never gave prices for the specials) and went on to provide generally good service throughout the meal. Nice wine, good bread basket, but the appetizer, calamari, was a big disappointment. It tasted good but the portion size was small, the small size compounded by the fact that many pieces (about one third) were breading only - no calamari. The entrees arrived too soon - before the calamari plate had been removed - giving us the feeling of being rushed, even thought the restaurant was uncrowded. We enjoyed our entrees - spinach salad with shrimp for my wife, pork osso bucco for me. There was a lot to like about Lexx, but our experience was flawed in ways that should not happen in a restaurant at this level. We left somewhat satisfied but with the gnawing feeling that we might have had a better meal elsewhere.

• Visited June 2012
“So-So Meal”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We ate at Lexx while in town for a graduation. We wanted to go somewhere outside of Boston that would be convenient to our hotel and the college campus. Lexx was recommended by a few of the people we asked while shopping in town. The atmosphere is plain but nice, there was nothing really inviting about the space. There is a bar as you first walk in, and then a dining space in the back. The menu has a little something for everyone, from burgers to pastas. I had a chicken quesadilla which had a nice flavor. Everyone else thought their meal was good, but there was just nothing special about it. If you are looking to go somewhere in Lexington that offers a decent and affordable meal, I would go to Lexx. If you are looking for something a little more exciting and special, I would say head into Boston.

Visited May 2012
Dearborn, Michigan
“Very creative and high quality food”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Everything we had was GREAT! Go here and you won't be disappointed!

Visited April 2012

Been to Lexx? Share your experiences!