“Great bar area, delicious entrees and conveniently located in Lexington Center”
Review of Lexx

Lexx
Reserve with OpenTable
Lexx is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grant Street
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Lexx just renovated and expanded their bar area to accommodate more people. The menu is consistently good and the staff is very accommodating. Arugula salad is great along with their Osso Buco. The prices are moderate to high. They have seating outdoor seating during the summer too!

2  Thank RJB1215
There are newer reviews for Lexx

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Lexx used to be a good neighborhood restaurant with decent food. Last year they remodeled the the bar area and the food has suffered greatly. The burgers are now overcooked pre-made patties instead of handmade and juicy. The presentation of the food has also gone down. The fries used to come in a nice separate holder. Now, they are soggy and piled on the plate. We were were regulars at Lexx for the past 5 years. We will not return.

2  Thank pylorusArlington_Ma
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I had wanted to try Lexx since it opened and was looking forward to it - especially since I saw my favorite food on the menu. Fried clams are my downfall. They were so bad, I dont know what to say. I will never return. They were completely over cooked and almost burned. They did apologize and blamed the poor food on the overworked? kitchen (empty tables in the dining room). In addition, service was VERY SLOW. Appetizer took close to half an hour. Salad took more than 20 minutes. When the entrees finally showed up, i was told the rest of my clams would be out shortly. Everything that was delivered to the table was put in front of the wrong person. And they took away silverware and didn't bring more until we had to ask for it - twice. Don't bother. They were nice about it but it wasn't worth the trip (and its less than 10 minutes away) or the effort. And the dining room is very loud.

3  Thank CarolineMR
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Had dinner with friends. My meal came from the specials menu for the night. A rice cracker crusted cod with roasted potatoes and zucchini and summer squash. It was really an excellent piece of fish. Simple bread basket but tasty. One friend had the ribs, another had a dinner special, some pasta and chicken dish which she liked.

We had no problem with service. Our waiter was knowledgeable and let us have time to talk before we ordered and didn't rush the bill at all. I would definitely go back. Some of the dishes were a little expensive but the quality was there so worth the price.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

Lexx is not the kind of place you go if you are in a hurry. I read the other reviews and people seem to think the service is slow, but I think the service is meant to be thoughtful and enjoyable, not rushed. Went there a couple of weeks ago with my husband and another couple. We enjoyed the specials, especially the blackened scallops. Have done over the restaurant since the last time we were there. Seems better for noise quality and the seating seems less invasive of other people's tables. This is a restaurant to go to when you have time to savour your meal. We had the Chocolate cake and it was delicious. Would go again, this time sooner than the last time we were there.

1  Thank coldinbostonMa

Been to Lexx? Share your experiences!