Element Lexington
$123
$110
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$94
QualityInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$315
$252
Relais & Châteaux
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$138
$129
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$129
$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$114
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

• Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$93
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$119
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastone bedroom suiteburritofitness centercook topsofa bedparking lotdvd playerelectric carshot breakfast sandwicheslate checkyogurtbreakfast staffrain showersister hotelloved this hotel
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Checked in on Dec 30 for a two night stay. My compliments to the staff for all their hard work. The room was clean and spacious with a small kitchenette... really thoughtful design. The problem is with the building itself. It is as loud as a Comfort Inn meaning - not too much soundproofing was used when they built it. The person above us paced each night 10 - midnight. (I imagine he was talking on his phone and pacing back and forth.) If there is a shower on or a door closing nearby you will hear it. Also not thrilled with the occasionally barking dog - but I understand it from a business end of things. They also have a nice workout room. I would recommend to anyone staying in the area and I will stay here again...just note the minor noise you may or may not run into...depending on the manners of your fellow hotel guests.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Just the important details:

Wonderful staff - The manager on duty, Courtney, was incredible outgoing, helpful, extremely competent and accommodating, and made our stay that much better. She was so nice and engaging with our two year old son, which means a lot, and shows she cares.

Great rooms - we stayed in the double-queen room. The style of the room, and the layout is very comfortable, the beds and linens are REALLY soft and were immaculately cleaned and tucked in, and the bathroom shower head is large enough to was a car underneath (well almost).

Extras: They had a nightly "snack session" or something, where they offered light appetizers and beer/wine in the lobby and it was a nice supplement to the take-out we had gotten earlier in the night. The salt-water pool is extremely warm and was the reason we decided to stay another night (seriously), and the morning breakfast has a decent amount of options, especially for a hotel - 3 types of juices, coffee, tea, breakfast sandwiches, banana and chocolate smoothies, cereal and fresh fruit.

We live in the area, and just wanted to get away from the usual weekly grind, and wanted to stay in a local hotel. We are so happy to have found this comfortable local-oasis, and will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Try to stay closer to the elevator, but not right next to it, as you will hear people coming and going, but not much to complain about overall.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dansmagicdance
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The hotel is very conveniently located to major highways. You can also get into Boston very easily. The hotel is very clean, and the breakfast is more than adequate. All of the service providers, especially the cleaning staff and the gentleman in charge of the breakfast service, are helpful and cheerful. The only thing I noticed is that the carpet in the rooms is looking rather worn.I guess I noticed this because I stayed here two other times when the hotel was newer and the carpeting looked a lot better. Also I didn't realize it is a pet friendly hotel. The other times I was there I didn't notice pets, but this time there were a lot of dogs. I asked about this and they told me that they were only allowed on the first two floors. I don't usually stay in pet friendly hotels,but the other good factors and the fact that I haven't found any place better outweigh this. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. There are a lot of children and everyone was friendly to them.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This hotel is my favorite in the area. The rooms give you so much value with the kitchenettes and extra sofa. The breakfast is extremely generous. The access to the computers and printer in the lobby in case you need to printout something like boarding pass is very convenient. The staff is always hospitable. We take our grandkids swimming and they play video games in the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This is an amazing value for the look and feel of this very modern hotel with great service. The only thing I found a negative were at least some of the rooms only have showers and possibly because there is only partial carpeting in the room, it was very noisy. Possibly you could ask to be in a quieter room and if you need it they may have a room with a tub. Other than that I think especially as a business traveler you will love this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011