All reviews pool table sliding door nice bar platform bed hotel bar bright colors w hotel bar food lounge area parking lot cool hotel indoor pool workout room boston area quiet room two queen beds free parking
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have stayed at Aloft 2weekends in a row and have been pleased both times. Right off 128/95 and an easy drive to Lexington or Concord. Our room this past weekend was the better of the 2. The 1st was on the 2nd floor ad overlooked the window by the elevator and the outdoor patio space. Last nights room was on the 4th floor and overlooked the parking lot. Both were quiet and spacious enough for 2 people. Plenty of hot water--though the water pressure in the shower is a bit weak for my taste. The bartender is great and remembered us from our previous visit. The food is good- it's nice to be able to have a quick meal at a hotel and not feel completely ripped off. Breakfast is good also --a nice assortment of choices.
We will stay here again.

Room tip: Higher floors and away from the patio area
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was a nice change from the normal half-baked ideas of other branded hotels. I loved the splash of colors everywhere when coming into the more than spacious lobby. The sitting areas within the lobby area and the patio created a sense of privacy even though many others were around. The staff at the bar each night were superior to most every other hotel bar I have visited. And the rooms were just right for me, a full-time work traveler. Will visit again.

Room tip: Seems like any room would be good here...enjoy the public areas as a focus and just sleep in the room.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Douglas W,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Aloft. We are delighted that you enjoyed our decor, re:mix lobby and w xyz bar. We hope to see you soon. Take care!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My daughter and I were traveling back from Maine with our small dog. Staff was prompt and courteous, room clean, bed excellent. Not noisy at all. Loved the shower and designs of the rooms and common areas. Very affordable at 107.00 per night and was right off 95. Will book a room there next year when we go back from Maine.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel is absolutely beautiful.
I was expecting a decent motel for the price I paid.
I found a brand new place with top of the line room and bathroom. Modern design and they payed attention to details. Very welcoming.
The courtesy at the front desk was excellent.
I needed to go to Boston and they gave me a print out direction to take a train that was perfect.
I would definitely go back there and tell everybody to try it.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Livia D,
We really appreciate your comments, thanks for sharing! We are delighted that you enjoyed our modern design, guest rooms and service. We hope you'll come back to see us and experience our re:mix lounge and w xyz bar as well. Take care!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We really love Starwood hotels. Our favorite is the W, of course, but we can't actually afford them most of the time. We were really thrilled, therefore, when Aloft started up because we love the hip and modern vibe and the fun decor of these places. We have found them to be consistently dependable and affordable places to stay. This particular Aloft was great on the first night - the usual room, laid out as always, refrigerator is a useful perk, love the shower. We got a few yummy things for breakfast in the morning and used the excellent pool and the gym here. The second night was a Friday, and it was noticeably louder with a young clientele of (we guessed) wedding guests all there to hang out and party in each other's rooms. We remember the fun of that, but the slamming doors and loud voices in the hall can be a bit much once you've entered middle age and have young kids. We didn't complain because we used the white noise on our phone and did manage to get our son to sleep without issue, but if I needed to stay there on a weekend again in the future, I think I'd try to request a room away from other groups and see if that helped. The last time we were in the Boston area we stayed at the sister hotel, Element, across the way. When it comes down to it, we are much more in the Element phase of our life and we really love that place, so we will probably stay there on the weekends in future even if it is a bit more expensive. We still love Aloft, though!

• Trip type: Traveled with family