“My stay at Days Inn”

Days Inn Leominster/Fitchburg Area
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Leominster
Reviewed July 17, 2013

For the price folks are paying it's not worth it. There is smell in the room that is not right. Smell very old. TV needs upgrade, programing isn't good. I expected for the establishment to have at least a small gym. Perhaps I should have ask before making my reservations.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
upatel3550, General Manager at Days Inn Leominster/Fitchburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We are planning to put a fitness room in the facility soon. The hotel is undergoing a renovation and all the issues are being addressed especially smell, breakfast room, Televisions and fitness room. Once again thank you for the response as we learn and strive to be better.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wasn't expecting to stay in leomnister but ended up rolling in around 9pm , Man at desk was very accommodating and polite. Honored hotelcoupons price. Was kinda skeptical, got our room on the 4th floor (smoking rooms) Room was in great shape, basic room, great water pressure, awesome hot water. Tv was old was hoping to hook up my hdmi cord to my laptop to stream netflix through my 4g but ended up having lots of channels to choose from. Great stay, wouild very much come back again for a visit to Boston.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This hotel is very old and creepy. I was traveling alone and felt like I could not rest here. The entry light to my room was out. In the middle of the night it sounded like my shower was on. Poor plumbing maybe....whatever, I knew I could not sleep here. I packed my bags and left in the middle of the night. The lady at the desk was willing to cancel but the management above her charged me for the room. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
upatel3550, General Manager at Days Inn Leominster/Fitchburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

I am extremely sorry and apologize this happened. I would have given you a complimentary stay if the hotel really inconvenienced you. I idnt receive any phone calls nor any emails pertaining to this stay. So how was i supposed to know that i had an unhappy guest. But once again i am extremely sorry and i apologize.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Not your standard Super 8. Older late model hotel that is solidly built and sound-proof. Best sleep in a long time on the road. Excellent front desk, decent rooms, great price. The only complaint would be that they neglect cleaning the bath tub, which was not that clean when we first arrived. Breakfast room above standard.

Room Tip: We asked to move from our first room because the TV was not working. Our second room was much bette...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was visiting friends in the area of Leominster, MA and looked up under trip advisor and found super 8 to be the best reviewed. It was only a little over average in my opinion. The welcome staff was less than friendly. The room was okay, but there was a big cigarette burn in my bedspread and this was the non smoking floor. the smoke smell was heavy in the elevator also. The bed was comfortable. to be honest, I did not try their continental breakfast, so I can not comment on that.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

For the past few years our team has stayed at this hotel and each year we see improvements. This year they added a lounge with a large screen tv and a fireplace. They offer a breakfast and there was an employee who made the waffles, which was a big help with the number of kids staying with us. The hotel is clean and reasonably priced. This is kid friendly and pet friendly hotel. We will book there again next year.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leominster
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Colonial Hotel
Colonial Hotel
#1 of 2 in Gardner
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
SpringHill Suites Devens Common Center

Been to Days Inn Leominster/Fitchburg Area? Share your experiences!