“Still love it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Newington, New Hampshire
“Still love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have visited Al Dente a few times and still love it. The Calzones are my go to dinner. The waitresses are always friendly

Visited July 2012

Ashburnham, Massachusetts
“Food was good but furnishings were sticky”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

Have visited a few times and enjoyed our dinners. A Good value and family oriented. The problem I have here which had me score as average was the table tops and surroundings appear clean but chairs and pulling yourself up to the table furnishings feel tacky and sticky. I don't know if it's because the furnishings are aged and just need a good scrubbing but it's just a pet peeve of mine. It keeps me from rushing back. I do admit though the food here is very good.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“This Restaurant is Just Right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

My wife and I love going to "Al Dente" (incorrectly titled "Aldente" Trip Advisor!). This place is a cozy restaurant that does Italian food right. The place is always clean and the artwork, wall murals, and lighting all create a very Venetian atmosphere. The food is reasonably priced ($10-20 for a dish) and the portions are enormous! Two of us can barely finish a medium-sized pizza, and I an put food down with the best of 'em! The service is always prompt, with check-ins and refills when you need them. If you're looking for a quiet, relaxing place to grab some great food, check out Al Dente.