“Bad sandwich, unprofessional staff”
Review of D'Angelo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D'Angelo
Ranked #57 of 134 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 22, 2013

D'Angelos in general is a chain that is in free fall and this is its shining star. I stopped by last night and ordered a large roast beef sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers and hot peppers. When I got to eat it the girl who prepared it had loaded it with onions, the one vegetable this diner hates. I discovered this after taking the first bite. The whole sandwich smelled and tasted of onion. I threw it away.

While waiting for my sandwich I looked around. The store was filthy. The trash bins were over flowing, the tables were dirty and then Men's room was a mess with paper towels all over the floor. I could hear their staff, one girl in particular, laughing and horsing around with others somewhere out of sight. If they have that much extra energy, why weren't they cleaning?

I have placed this store on my never to return list and will contact D'Angelos corporate directly but doubt they will care.

There are newer reviews for D'Angelo

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Very reasonable price & the veggie pockets are the best. Fresh vegetables grilled just right.