“They've ruined it!”

Ranked #63 of 134 Restaurants in Leominster
Shirley, Massachusetts
“They've ruined it!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We've always gone for couple reasons , 1) close to home, 2) the steak fajitas WERE awesome. Not anymore! Their new seasonings on them & other menu items are so overwhelmingly spicy we couldn't finish them. Also, they downsized them, raised price , & the reduced condiments, cheese, pico, etc ( oh yea no more lettuce) was barely enough for 1 fajita, never mind 3. Our waitress was rude also, walked away from us twice as we were asking questions and/or for something. Her attitude wAs reflected in her tip! Overall Chili's will no longer be our go to close to home stop for food!

• Visited June 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Let me start by saying I like Chilis anyway. I was visiting family in the area and this Chilis was good, too. Service was good, food good, not rushed out.

• Visited May 2014
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
“drive by this one”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

So I went here for late lunch with my son, we were both very hungry as it was 1:30pm. Waiter took our order at 1:50pm. Food showed up at 2:20, this was too long for chicken nuggets and fajita. No chips or salsa were on the table either which is weird for a Tex-Mex restaurant. Fajita did not come with beans and rice like every other restaurant does. I had to pay extra for that. The food was barley luke warm but we were staving so didn't send back. I asked for extra guacamole and got only a total amount of one teaspoon! The shredded cheese and sour cream amounts were just as small. I mean can they spare it! The worst of all was the steak for the fajita had so much gristle I had to spit almost half of it out. The peppers and onions that were under the meat, we so overcooked/black and soggy as well had at least an entire jug of salt on them! they were disgusting. My son's apple juice showed up 15 min after his food did. The waiter did not clear our accumulating pile of dishes and trash, I had to ask him to take away as I have a 3 1/2 yr old and you can't leave all this stuff on the table and even if n child, he still should have cleared it as he walked by several times and could have....Menu was also very confusing and prices need to be bigger and bolder and menu too dark for a dark atmosphere.Totally disappointed and not going back here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lisa W
Harvard, Massachusetts
“Chili's”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Food excellent. service great. Had Baby Back Ribs. My friend was in heaven. Wish I could go there every meal.

Visited December 2013
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Predictable and decent”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

When you walk into a Chili's restaurant, it isn't for a gourmet outing; rather, most of us are looking for a nice family outing with decent food, good service and a reasonable price. Chili's in Leominster will fulfill that expectation nicely. There's a nice food variety, although some favorites are missing (e.g. tuna salad), but overall you can find something you'd like. We were a group of five with two toddlers, a baby and two adults. We were seated promptly and well attended during our noontime visit. The food came quickly and was what you would expect: decent, reasonably well proportioned and neatly presented. There were some crayons and drawing paper for the toddlers, and a baby sling/chair for the baby. Sure, the grilled cheese could have been a little more thoroughly melted but it was a nice meal and a good outing for us. The wait staff was very attentive. The dining crowd was lighter than I expected, but it was MLK day so that might account for the diminished size. We've eaten here before and they seem to do a thriving business at lunch. It was predictable and pleasant, so you won't go wrong by swinging by for lunch one day with your family in tow. Enjoy.

• Visited January 2014