“New place in town”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Sharky's is a mix of two distinctly different restaurants. Seafood and BBQ. They pull it off very weel. The seafood is freah and well prepared. The Ribs and BBQ pork are the best in tow. Parking can be a little tough, but worth the effort. Good prices and nice people.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I started a cup of the clam chowder; Baked seafood (scallops, haddock, lobster and shrimp) under a tasty breading; sides were cole slaw and a monster side of Mac & Cheese. Everything was really good! Portions were large. Service was friendly and prices are a real value considering quality and quantity. Will have to return to try their BBQ.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at this little family owned restaurant twice now while visiting from out of town. It has been well worth the visit both times. We have a difficult time deciding what to eat since everything sounds so mouthwatering. We each try something different, so we can sample many things. At this point, we have tried the seafood casserole, the lobster bisque, the lobster ravioli, the swordfish picatta (on special), the stuffed scallops, the Mac & cheese, and the onions rings. I can honestly say that everything we have eaten is wonderful!

The portions are also HUGE! I always end up taking many containers home with me, and I can never complain about being hungry.

In addition, the people are friendly. Yes, it is a small restaurant, but it is homey.

If you enjoy seafood, this is the place to go. Not only is everything beyond delicious but it is well worth what you pay for it! I cannot rave about this restaurant enough!!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went for a family dinner & was extremely satisfied with our meal & portions. My wife had the Baked haddock which was amazing, I had baked stuffed haddock & my son had clam & scallop plate. Go figure all my son talked about was the home made mac n cheese.
If you go you will not be disappointed I can tell you that.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have brought all of my friends here whether it be sit in or take out. We are all HOOKED! Recently, my father fell in love. His favorite is the Baked Stuffed Haddock w/Onion Rings and Mac and Cheese. I will have anything LOBSTER!! Everything is always excellent, well prepared, larve portions, & good value. Tonight, 4 of us ate (with lots left over) and the bill was $66. One word: UNREAL.

1  Thank AngieTheriault