“Don't waste your time or money!!!”
Review of T. C. Lando

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
T. C. Lando
Ranked #60 of 134 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I ordered my sub and had no idea that I needed to explain how to make an Italian sub!! I got home to a hunk of greasy meat dripping with oil and immediately began laughing. It was so disgusting Im surprised whoever prepared it didn't die of shame!! My fiancé ordered a steak and cheese with bacon and even that was subpar. We both opted to go down the street to a different sub shop for dinner instead.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I wanted to give them another shot after taking a ling time to deliver and then showing up with the wrong order, followed by another hour to get it here after saying they'd get it right out when I called.

This time I called in. Thursday instead of Friday and it took over an hour. Is overlooked hour or hour and a half delivery times but I'm done. Have ordered dozens of times, generally very slow.

The pizza or other items, except wings, a fine or above average if you can get them in a reasonable time frame, otherwise below average. Charge for delivery and has a minimum delivery order amount. Here's a clue: when you charge for delivery, do it promptly.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The pizza is pretty decent but I think it's better at the Clinton location.

They can get VERY busy on weekend evenings and it sounds very loud at their location when it's busy. This past Friday, they got my pepperoni and onion pizza as a peppers an onion. I was pleasantly surprised that the pizza was delivered in 40 minutes but not so much that it was a peppers and onion. So I called, they apologized and said they'd get a pepperoni and onion right out immediately. I called back 60 minutes later and was told that there were pizzas ahead of it in the cue. Really? For a replacement on a mistake? It did arrive about 5 minutes later but if you say it's going right in and will be delivered immediately because of the error, shouldn't that be around 20-25 minutes, not 65 on top of the 40 already?

I'll give them another chance.