“Ordered many times, bad experience this time.”
Review of T. C. Lando

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
T. C. Lando
Ranked #60 of 135 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The pizza is pretty decent but I think it's better at the Clinton location.

They can get VERY busy on weekend evenings and it sounds very loud at their location when it's busy. This past Friday, they got my pepperoni and onion pizza as a peppers an onion. I was pleasantly surprised that the pizza was delivered in 40 minutes but not so much that it was a peppers and onion. So I called, they apologized and said they'd get a pepperoni and onion right out immediately. I called back 60 minutes later and was told that there were pizzas ahead of it in the cue. Really? For a replacement on a mistake? It did arrive about 5 minutes later but if you say it's going right in and will be delivered immediately because of the error, shouldn't that be around 20-25 minutes, not 65 on top of the 40 already?

I'll give them another chance.