“The view will take your breath away!”

Apple Hill Farm and Country Club
Ranked #9 of 135 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We went here for a wedding and then today a funeral luncheon. Both times the service was impeccable, the ambiance outstanding and the food delicious!

I would recommend the Apple Hill Farm & Country Club for any type of function you may have. You will not be disappointed.

We can't wait to go back for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Overlooks the orchard, quiet lovely views, good food, reasonable prices and nice for a change of venue. Refreshing!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Being so close to home, we overlooked this gem! Beautiful place, great people, awesome food.
When we walked into The Library to be seated, the first thing that caught my eye was the suit of armor. It made the room. We were greeted instantly & seated promptly. Everything about this dinner out with friends was superb, from service, drinks, food etc. Our dinners were a petit filet, salmon, haddock & seafood. All were cooked perfectly, and delicious!
The waitstaff were knowledgeable, friendly. We were never rushed. Just try it once, you'll be hooked!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This restaurant is a gem in Leominster, MA. The setting is lovely and the food is always great. I like the seating in the "library" or porch the best.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Five of us gathered here for our little Christmas celebration. .Upon entering I could not tell which door to use but asked someone who was just leaving. The foyer was beautifully decorated for Christmas but once in I was unable to find the library until again someone was leaving and directed me down a narrow hall past the bath rooms. The library where we sat had a lovely, relaxed atmosphere. A peek into another dining room on our way out was not nearly as cozy. . Our waitress was very nice and efficient. We all had a fish entree, either the salmon or the haddock , and rated them as delicious. I had the salmon which was a generous piece and cooked perfectly. On the menu it came with green beans and mashed potatoes but I requested the sides that came with the scallops which were butternut squash ravioli and spinach. Delectable and no difficulty getting the switch. One of my friends who has been here several times did say that the scallops were excellent too. . We started with their home made potato chips with a blue cheese drizzle. I usually do not care for blue cheese but these were excellent and a generous portion. Wine prices were average. We shared one bread pudding dessert with blueberries which was good and enough for all of us. We did linger with our visit and were not made to feel rushed. All in all a very pleasant evening with good friends.

1  Thank Andrea C