“Not Worth The Wait.....”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #16 of 134 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Even with their calling ahead system we waited for an hour to be seated with empty tables all around. We were relegated to waiting in peanut pit instead of bar area as we waited for co worker. Service was slooooow and manager was clueless. Co worker requested steak medium well and got a raw piece of meat with cold mashed potatoes. They brought out new order which was just as bad with more mashed potatoes. Another co worker had the salmon and noted it was quite salty. My ribs were good e en though sweet potato was overlooked. The bill charged for the mashed potatoes that they served cold to start with. The best part of experience was the bread and cinnamon butter. Overall bad experience from beginning to end. Loud place with lousy service, not recommended!!!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Could use a little better managing, but the food was ok as was the service, if I was looking for quick stop at an average price I would stop, but nothing special.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food is as good as any other chain roadhouse location... the wait was terrible...but the worst part of this restaurant is the noise level...you cannot go here with family or friends looking to "catch up" because you cant hear across the table.....the servers and their lil dances however is a nice touch! Puts ya in a great mood!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I end up here on occasion because of its proximity to Lowes & Tractor Supply and I always regret wasting my time and money here. Twice I've ordered a pulled pork sandwich and twice I've received chunks of pork on a roll; I guess they forgot to "pull" it. Their fries are always the worst, you know the ones you get that you know were cooked at least 30 minutes before and have been sitting under that pretty red light. I've had their ribs once and they were exactly what I expected, not terrible, but nothing to write home about. I miss Tennessee BBQ, which used to be up off of Rte 2, terribly. Their food was reliably excellent. Service is hit or miss, I've never had an outstanding server, typically pretty average, but once I watched my waiter participate in their stupid little dancing schtick and then BS with other servers after I specifically asked for something left of my plate. So, while he played, I watched my dinner get cold. It is what it is, a mid-level chain restaurant in Leominster.

1  Thank poloxamer
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Whether you're just going for drinks and appetizers or to have one of their delicious and juicy steaks, Texas Roadhouse is the place for that. Their fresh rolls with cinnamon butter are to die for and their down to earth feel is fun and welcoming. The blooming onion is the best!