“Piss pour”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Chips were stale. Meat tasted like it was frozen previously. Water was horrible and had an awful taste. Entrees were bad as well. Tacos were like from a school cafeteria.

Don't waste your time.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I know that is proclaimed a lot, but I have never written a review before. My experience here was so disappointing that I decided right after leaving that I was going to write a review. I have been wanting to go here for quite some time so decided my birthday would be a perfect occasion. I left not only disappointed, but angry. The waitstaff were particularly rude to my guest and I. They started by seating us, and then not only waiting 20 minutes to come to our table but as she said hello and we ordered waters she swiped the drink menu and didn't return with our waters for over ten minutes, where we then had to ask for the drink menu back, and then took her time getting it back to us. She did this consistently throughout, delivered our food cold, was short with us when speaking. The food was honestly gross, oily and, as i mentioned, COLD. this is food I would expect at a cheap restaurant, not a place where the bill came to over $80. Needless to say, we tipped (reluctantly) and left, never to go back.

2  Thank Ashley L
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Over priced, no parking and the food was just so so. This was a big disappointment for us. They rush you out due to limited seating and the soup was terrible. We love Mexican and spicy and have tried this restaurant three times and each time it was a fail. Wont go back. This is the worst ever! The only nice thing about this restaurant is the decor.......lousy food, iffy service, too high priced.

3  Thank Steven Z
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Excellent food....varied, fresh and abundant. The table side guacamole is a MUST!! Service is excellent and wait staff are very personable.

1  Thank JCLE_BREW
Reviewed April 9, 2014

So we just had to try this again and sadly we were so very wrong!
OK the guacamole was great.
The service was worse than we have ever experienced!
The main meals tasted like TV dinners, in fact TV dinner comes closer to being good authentic Mexican food.
We paid