“Highly recomend this place A++++”

Il Camino Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This family operated restaurant offers authentic homemade Italian meals, party/buffet menus and a full liquor license in a casual dining atmosphere. Our exclusive dinner menu includes your main dish, soup, salad, pasta, Italian eggplant or zucchini and dessert.Please visit the warmth of family dining at reasonable prices in a small local restaurant setting. Open 7 days. Kids are welcome. Dinner reservations are accepted.
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Highly recomend this place A++++”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Some of the best italian food in worcester county. I highly recomend the Chicken Piccata . Home made pasta's delicious. The decor and building could use some updating but the food will have you comming back again and again

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ronny1969c

Boston, Massachusetts
“Reservations a joke; food o.k.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

You are asked to make a reservation and so we did. Arrived about 5 minutes early and wound up waiting 40 minutes. Unbelievable. The hostess was totally clueless and had an almost abrasive attitude. Hey...If you don't like waiting; go somewhere else! I noticed a few parties seemed to be regulars and they were seated within a few minutes. When my sister asked what's up; a curt response "They had a reservation earlier than you..." I was baffled, but this lady could care less.
The food was good. We'd been here before a few times before and it's always hit or miss. Sometimes it's great, a month later the pasta is mush and the food cold. This time it wasn't bad; once we were finally seated and got our food. They also just came out with a new (more expensive) menu. Same dishes, just higher prices. Leominster/Fitchburg needs another good Italian restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Baystate2
Clinton, Massachusetts
“The best!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A family restaurant that has been around for years!! Home cooked meals. Best Chicken Piccatta around! Fast and friendly service. Reasonable prices; just remember it is CASH ONLY!!

• Visited November 2012
Norfolk, Virginia
“Good Scallops Giovanni and price!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoyed this restaurant; good food and prices. Traveling from VA to MA to meet friends, we all had an excellent meal. The salad was very good with the Italian house dressing. One friend particularly enjoyed the eggplant parm. I had the scallops Giovanni; what a wonderful mix of lightly fried scallops in a great sauce. The iced tea was just right also.
I had no problem charging our meal on the credit card.
I would definitely go back.

• Visited November 2012
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

After hearing people rave about this restaurant for years we finally decided to try it. It is very casual and has a somewhat "cheesy" looking exterior. They didn't take credit cards - unusual for a restaurant these days - so we had to pay one of those service fees to get money from an atm. We found the service to be ok - the hostess and waitress not particulary friendly but not rude. It was loud and busy, definitely a popular family place. I had what is supposed to be their specialty, chicken piccata, which is actually one of my favorite italian dishes. Sadly, I did not think it was very good. It tasted like it had been deep fried and was somewhat greasy. My husband had chicken marsala that didn't have much flavor. Both were served with a side of pasta/red sauce instead of over pasta which is what we usually get when we order these dishes. We did both enjoy the sauce and homemade pasta though. The prices were ok, and you get unmemorable rolls and salad with your meal. Think my kids would like it but we are unlikely to go back.

Visited August 2012