“Good Steakhouse”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 135 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a semi- chain of steakhouses but the food is excellent. The steaks are grade A and the service along with it. From the very start, the fresh made bread and fresh salad, to the steaks and chicken, the food was great. The prices are what an average steak joint charges, so be prepared to pay . So grab a Flo's filet and a loaded baked potato and enjoy!! Great atmosphere makes it worth it!!

1  Thank Townie1266

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the steaks at, what we expected to be, just another chain restaurant. Service was very good as well. Only reason for not giving it 5 stars... price. They were a bit higher than we expected given that that was not The Capital Grill!! Certainly worth a visit when you want a good piece of meat without changing out of your blue jeans and without a lot of fuss or bother.

1  Thank OG1010
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I go here quite often. We both love the ribs. They are the best around. I also love the salmon and my husband loves the steak tips. Service is usually awesome too. Get the Caesar Salad with your meal...it is amazing...

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food is great, the price fair and the service is good. I have eaten here every time I am in this town, about 3 times a year.
Try it and you will be glad you did.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I hadn't been to a Longhorn Steakhouse in quite a while and on Sat. night my brother and I were trying to decide where to go. Seeing I live very close to Longhorn we decided to try it out.
I had the Fried Jumbo Shrimp dinner. It came with a salad and one side. I got the rice pilaf. I was really surprised with the number of shrimp I received and they were delicious! The rice was very good and nice and warm and also had a little kick to it which I liked. They gave us water which seems something you have to ask for at most places now. We were served warm bread and butter and the size of the salads were very impressive and cold and very good. My brother had the Parmesan Chicken Breast and said it was also delicious. Along with my meal I had a raspberry margarita which was served at the table over ice and I was left the remainder in a shaker! That was a first for me...overall I give the Longhorn a A+...I will be going back again soon.