“Great food and value”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 135 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food is great, the price fair and the service is good. I have eaten here every time I am in this town, about 3 times a year.
Try it and you will be glad you did.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I hadn't been to a Longhorn Steakhouse in quite a while and on Sat. night my brother and I were trying to decide where to go. Seeing I live very close to Longhorn we decided to try it out.
I had the Fried Jumbo Shrimp dinner. It came with a salad and one side. I got the rice pilaf. I was really surprised with the number of shrimp I received and they were delicious! The rice was very good and nice and warm and also had a little kick to it which I liked. They gave us water which seems something you have to ask for at most places now. We were served warm bread and butter and the size of the salads were very impressive and cold and very good. My brother had the Parmesan Chicken Breast and said it was also delicious. Along with my meal I had a raspberry margarita which was served at the table over ice and I was left the remainder in a shaker! That was a first for me...overall I give the Longhorn a A+...I will be going back again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Always a pleasant smile to greet you, super waitstaff, informative and friendly without "bugging" you. Food is ALWAYS well-prepared, and cooked to your liking. Very very good place to eat.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Standard chain fare. Not bad, not great. Does call ahead seating which is nice when it is busy. Generally good service.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Had Dinner at Longhorns on Saturday April 14th, 2012. We arrived at 5:30pm and the restaurant was very busy. Wait was about 15 minutes which was not bad at all. We both had the dinner specials which were a small 6 ounce Sirloin with stuffed mushrooms (Crabmeat-Lobster Stuffind). The steaks were tasty, cooked perfectly and the stuffed mushrooms were delicous as well. I had a nice Cocktail before dinner and it was made perfectly (Dirty Greygoose Martini), allot of restaurants just do not make this drink cold enough and this pace did! Our waitress very good and attentive, but not overly so. The meals came with a choice of (sides) salads and we opted for the Caesar Salads which were perfect and had a nice 'lighter' dressing (not too much dressing or not too little). All in all the food was hot, tasty and not overly salted wich can be the case with some steakhouses! I have been to this steakhouse about 6 times over the last two years and I have always liked the experience.

Prices are fair also.