Yankee Inn
$138
$125
$329
$260
Cornell Inn Lenox(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$150
Garden Gables Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotels.com
$55
$50
$258
Orbitz.com
Hampton Terrace Inn(Lenox)
$179
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$219
$179
Apple Tree Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$115
All reviewsmain buildingmade to order omeletspool and hot tubomelet stationcontinental breakfastroom was cleanmotel styleindoor and outdoor poolsfront desk staffa nice place to staysmall balconyyogurtgas fireplaceking roomwould definitely stay here againcoffee makerbusy road
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our family of four spent one night at Yankee Inn over Spring Break. I have to admit, we were all a little concerned when we found the place - it is on a main road and the front of the building and the sign look old (looking more like a motel), but we were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was inside. We stayed in the new section in a room with a fireplace. It was comfortable, clean and quiet. We went to the pool and hot tub which were also nice and clean. There was a strong smell of chlorine but I told the front desk and they had maintenance in there right away to fix it. The service was great and breakfast buffet was good, which included made to order omelets. The front desk staff (I think her name was Nicole) was friendly and very helpful. The Excellent rating I am giving on Value is based on off-season rates (3x less than in season). I wouldn't visit this area in season because all the hotel prices go way up. Thanks Yankee Inn for a great stay.

Room Tip: Get a room in the new section.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2013

A variety of options here for whatever level room you are looking for. I went for the budget friendly stay and was really delighted by how cute, clean and quiet it was. Staff was really helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Persicha
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Yankee Inn is a bit above average motel / hotel just outside central Lenox. Rooms facing the pond in back are nicer views than the parking area. The breakfast offerings are very standard American, though fresh omelets were available at least on weekends. Some rooms you go through lobby to get to, some motel style right on the parking lot. The pool is average, the Jacuzzi just above luke warm. Think family friendly. Two nice things: staff very friendly and helpful as so many are in Lenox, and the peepers at night on the pond sounded nice from our open balcony door. Reasonably priced in May, pre season.

Room Tip: Want motel style walk up to room or via-lobby hotel style room? And visiting the Wharton estate south of Lenox was neat. In Lenox, the pricey but good tapas restaurant Brava had very good food and mood. A true small bistro like setting. The owner there many nights.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We just returned from a 3 night 2 day stay at the Yankee Inn. Stayed in room 316 which is the fire spa room located on the first floor end unit in the main building. This was our first visit to the Berkshires. The room consisted of a two person Jacuzzi and a gas fireplace with a king sized canopy bed with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The room was very clean. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in our quest for hiking trails and restaurants in the area. The continental breakfast was your usual and on the weekend omelets was an added option. We visited the Norman Rockwell Museum and the Hancock Shaker Village. Plenty of hiking trails and state parks in the area if that is your thing. We dined at Mazzeo's, a Italian restaurant located in Pittsfield, MA which was recommended by the front desk and also dined at the Cork N' Hearth, in Lee, MA. We enjoyed our stay so much we have already booked the same room for Columbus Day weekend to enjoy the fall foliage.

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building have been updated and are in the same building as the pool, fitness room, breakfast is served on the second floor. The fire spa room is an end unit, it was very quite and roomy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We arrived this past Saturday for a one night stay to attend a tournament in nearby Pittsfield. I had done a lot of research and read all the reviews on this property. I must say it was a very nice stay. I agree with other posters as it is not the most modern of places but it is extremely clean. The rooms, hallways, and breakfast area were immaculate. We stayed in the main hotel on the second floor. The hallways are a bit dark but it was very quiet. Although we did not have time to utilize the pool it did appear small but very well kept. I would venture to say if the hotel was full it could become quite crowded. There was also a small pool outside they appeared to be cleaning for the upcoming season. I also agree with other posters that if you do not stay in the main hotel you would need to walk a bit of a distance to get to the main building where the pool and breakfast are located. I don't think I would mind if I didn't have children but I can see where it might be a pain for those with kids. The breakfast was also quite nice. They had a lot to offer and kept it well stocked. Omelets, waffles, cereals, yogurt fruit, bagels, muffins, cereals, and the usual pasteries. Coffee, tea, juice nice selection and as it was included with the room we were impressed with the selection. It is located in a nice area with a few stores, and restaurants. I didn't really see a lot for children to do in the immediate area so those with families be prepared with things to do. Pittsfield is about 10-15 minutes away and may have movies etc. there. The staff were also very friendly and a nice touch was receiving an email thanking us for our stay and asking what they could do to improve their service even before we got home. They also offer a $5.00 AAA discount as well. I do think they are a tad over priced for their rooms but I do realize it is a big tourist area. We enjoyed our stay and would return.

Room Tip: If you have children it would probably be easier to stay in the main building.