“Don't Expect Much”

Arizona Pizza Co
Ranked #28 of 62 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 3, 2012

First off you would think a pizza restaurant would have a large selection of pizza. So why is the menu overwhelmed with pasta, tacos, and sandwiches. We (wife and 8 mos old) had stop here after a day in Pittsfield, MA at the Museum and was looking for a meal. My wife had Spinach & Artichoke Pasta which had very little of either (spinach/artichoke), I had Chicken Alfredo which needed more Alfredo. Both dishes needed more flavor (not salt). Boneless Chicken wings were a great starter but seemed as if they were cut in half before cooked. staff were friendly and helpful except for when it was time to check out. Our waitress was enjoying her conversation so much with other staff that I had to walk over to her with my bill and tell her we were ready. I would say the food meet the need to eat but I would pass by the next time in the area.

1  Thank rrobert349

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We have eaten at Arizona Pizza (in Lenox) several times. We really like the pizza and calzones there. It seems most food items are good. My problem with them is that my check has been wrong EVERYTIME I have gone there. And then the servers/managers always seem to be bothered when correcting the mistake - even though it is their mistake. Once I had to send the girl back twice because the corrected bill was still incorrect. So.....food good, service/billing....not so much.

1  Thank hilburno
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stopped here in the past and decided it was a much better choice than McDonald's to pick up some dinner on our way through town. Being a rainy day, the restaurant was fairly busy and apparently was very backed up in the kitchen due to take-out orders. We were told a table would be available within 25 minutes, but in reality is only took about 10 minutes (possibly because we said eating outside on their covered porch was perfectly acceptable to us). Our waiter was very friendly, and even chatted up our younger kids which made it that much more fun despite the rain. He informed us after a while about the kitchen back-up, even mentioning that they were pulling in extra staff to lend hands where they could to speed it up, but overall I wouldn't say we waited an extremely long time (though for a pizza, it probably was a long-ish wait). The only drawback was that in eating outside on the porch there was a lot of traffic noise, since the restaurant sits right along Route 20 just as it sharply turns to/from Park St to Main St.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Always a good experience at Arizona. The pizza is always cooked right and the menu has many options.

Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Loud! Do not go here expecting to have a relaxing meal.. The beautiful old house that was used to make the restaurant looked like a frat house with all the half dressed teenagers hanging around everywhere. I could hear their entire conversations and could barely hear our waitress. The food was below average with not very much taste. I wouldn't go back but there isn't much there. Our waitress was very nice though.

1  Thank Toriej92