“Good Pizza”

Arizona Pizza Co
Ranked #33 of 61 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The kids like to go here for the TV in the booth. The pizza in made in the old wood fire ovens.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I was very disappointed in the quality of the fetticini alfredo I had at this restaurant. It tasted like it was out of a can and the pasta was doughy and stuck together.Service was ok but had to wait for our drinks quite awhile.
No one in our party had anything positive to say about any of their dishes,so I would recommend avoiding this place unless you want a quick pizza which seemed ok.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

My family and I eat at the Arizona Pizza Co in Lenox MA on 12/28/2011. The place was very cold and it was about 29 deg outside. The waitress that served us was chewing gum very unprofessional. We ordered drinks and soda and it took about 15 mins to get our drinks. The waitress was to busy talk to people she knew. The pasta dishes were fair. My boys liked the pizza. The place got very busy and then it took about 20 mins to get a check. The waitress was not friendly at all. I will not be back.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Great pizza and not too long of a wait for take out pizza--about 12 minutes. But can you believe no chianti at the bar?!!

Reviewed April 12, 2011

While the food does not reach haute cuisine, the food is great for what should be expected of the place!

Excellent pizza, but much more as well. Great place to go when you want to dine cheap but not sure who in your party wants what.

Cocktails are very well made, and service is tops (except when they get slammed, which is true of anywhere,,, just make your needs known and they will accomodate).