1. Do not confuse Lenox' Garden Gables Inn with the Gables Inn. They are not the same.
2. You know how you hope the experience you see on an Inn's website comes close to the real-world experience? Well, get ready for a real-world stay that exceeds what you experienced from Garden Gabel's website.
This place is the real deal... top quality service and care for its visitors. Friendly, accommodating staff; comfortable surroundings; and a very good value... you get a lot for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Bed and Breakfast Country Inn, updated with 5-star amenities and personalized, professional service. Set back on five quiet and landscaped acres, yet just steps from the shops and restaurants of historic Lenox Village. Your breakfast, which is included, features many local and organic foods, private seating, professional waitstaff, cooked to order breakfast favorites of your choice, complemented by fresh fruit, baked goods and other items on our extensive buffet. Pamper yourself with a massage or facial in our dedicated spa treatment rooms; swim in the 70-foot heated pool (June-mid Sept). All guest rooms have private baths, AC, spa robes, L'Occitane products, LED TVs, DVD players and iPod clock radios. Complimentary WiFi throughout the Inn and grounds. Homemade chocolate chip cookies, beverages and afternoon sherry are included, as is free wine-tasting at Furnace Brook Winery at Hilltop Orchards, in nearby Richmond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Garden Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Gables Hotel Lenox