All reviews sherry room furnace brook winery free wine tasting homemade chocolate chip cookies hilltop orchards cottage rooms few minutes walk new england breakfast was delicious cross country skiing restaurants and shops common areas the main house within easy walking distance wood burning fireplace three nights location was perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have been coming here in August for at least ten years, and have never been disappointed. The qualify of the facility and staff has been consistently high. The new innkeeper was especially friendly and helpful, insisting on a potentially rainy evening that we take one the the inn's umbrellas (lucky she did) with us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KC2400
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Wonderful Service, Food, and Staff was Super! I recommend this Inn to couples looking for some quiet time. Pool was fantastic too. I will definitely put this on my "go back to" travel list!

The Staff of the Inn were very attentive to our needs. Food was great. We loved their breakfasts and dinner was very enjoyable too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ssdangelo
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am a very picky traveler and was skeptical of a stay in a small b&b...not any more!! Evey detail was handled professionally from the reservation, the welcome on arival and the seamless check in. I loved the room, the common areas and the staff was just plain enjoyable.

Room tip: I enjoyed the room on south side as it gave a view of the pool and provide us with a huge room, livng areaz an outdoor decking.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Robert T
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I would not think of going to the Berkshires without staying at the Garden Gables Inn. Rooms are beautiful, breakfast was amazing and made to order and dinner was by far one of the best meals I had during my stay. I can't wait to go back. Well done!!

1  Thank ShroneT
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was my party's third stay here. We are Tanglewood regulars who enjoy the finest that the Berkshires have to offer for one weekend every summer. I have sampled many different inns in the greater Lenox area, and, while many are wonderful, the Garden Gables Inn stands above all. The price is high, but they deliver in terms of comfort, sevice, food, ambience and convenience. The breakfasts are made to order and delicious. The waitstaff is excellent. The new innkeepper, Denise, is very lovely and very helpful. John, a co-owner with his sister, is quite engaging and friendly. I highly recommend staying here for a high-end experience in very elegant accommodations.

Room tip: work with Denise on your needs
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends