“Well done!!!”

Cornell Inn Lenox
Ranked #1 of 20 Lenox B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Our stay at Cornell Inn-
As a guest at a wedding held at the Inn, we had the best time. There was always someone available to take care of everyone's needs. The grounds are concise and beautiful, working very well for the main event. Excellent food, well prepared and presented. It was hard to leave such a peaceful place.

As a service provider (audio for the outdoor wedding), the staff was more than efficient and capable of handling all the details. They listened well and made our job a breeze.

It will be a pleasure to come back for another stay!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 31, 2010

I especially liked staying in the main house with the tiny pub where I could have a glass of wine in the evening and where I could amble down for a cup of GREAT coffee 30 minutes before breakfast was served. I loved that the Innkeeper, Lisa, met us with hot cider when we checked in late evening, and she monitored my comfort level throughout my long stay (9 nights!). The room was comfy, including a portable oil electric heater to take the chill off in the morning. It was quaint yet modern with flat screen tv/cable, and lighted makeup mirror, small hairdryer --- simple but important conveniences. It has wireless! Yes! Beautiful little pond with Koi where you could sit after breakfast with your coffee, or choose to eat outside. Lots of great info on local sights; situated so close to town you could walk to dinner and get a great cardio climbing the hill! Close to hiking areas. Minutes from Ventfort Hall, such a beautiful, elegant "guilded mansion" with seasonal exhibits. The inn purveyors are fabulous and I am grateful to them for their guidance, their storytelling, and their warm hospitality. I'm going back, especially in the fall to enjoy the foliage!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Went to the Berkshires for a quick getaway and was really pleased by the service and amenities at Cornell Inn. We felt very welcome and well cared for from the moment we checked in until the moment we left!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Just came back today and coudn't wait to write my review. My sister and I arrived early evening on Saturday 5/15 and Lisa welcomed us with hot mulled cider. After freshening up in our lovely room and getting info on local restaurants for dinner (within walking distance), we returned and had a glass of wine from their Pub and some homemade cookies.

Next morning the innkeepers welcomed us and the visit just continued to get better. We were there to see our mother who is in an assisted living facility in Lenox and the owner's were very gracious and did everything possible to make our stay pleasant.

The breakfasts that Michelle prepared were fantastic and made with the freshest ingredients. I didn't know healthy could taste so good. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed May 17, 2010

The innkeepers go the extra mile to get to know the specific interests of all of their guests! They are a wealth of knowledge about the area and were very flexible in meeting our needs.
The bedtime cookies were amazing!

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2010

We have family in New York City, Upstate New York and in Boston, Ma. We were looking to have a short weekend away and meet in a common meeting place. Most of us have traveled through Lenox, Ma however; we have never stayed in Lenox, Ma. I came across The Cornell and thought it would be a nice weekend away. From the very first communication with the staff to the end of our weekend, we celebrated a birthday and engagement. We had a lovely time and really enjoyed the hospitality of the staff. The grounds were so beautiful. It’s just what you would expect in a lovely Massachusetts inn and more. The only thing I wish we would have requested was afternoon on Saturday, maybe Tea and Wine. Next time, I will.

I would recommend this facility for anyone traveling and in need of a quiet, tranquil environment.

Regards, Kelley

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2010

Stayed here four nights five days. The rooms are spotless, the breakfast was amazing, and the owners were a absolute pleasure. The loveliest people always went the extra mile with a big smile on their face!
Thank you for all!