“Amazing Bar”

Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have Italian cuisine, steaks, seafood, vegetarian, and children menu. We have outdoor dinning in the summer months.
“Amazing Bar”
Reviewed April 12, 2006

What can I say other than Bellisimo! I came to prime with a group of my friends to enjoy a girl’s night out. We were taken away by the transformation of the restaurant from Antonio’s to Prime. Jerry who took over the restaurant welcomed us like we were part of the family and told us that he would set up a private booth so we could have a nice girl’s night out! The bartender (Jessica) was wonderful and attentive and made us such delicious martinis. And our waitress (also named Jessica) was amazing! She took care of all our special orders and treated us like she had known us forever. In all I would say to anyone if they want a delicious dinner, excellent atmosphere and impeccable service then Prime is the place to go!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Once you experience it!, You will go back and back and back.....and....”
Reviewed April 11, 2006

Oh my Goodness! Where to start! THIS restaurant is like.... THE most totally comfortable and delicious place there is! The owner, Gerry!, is perfect in every way!His concern with your having a good time is extraordinary!
IF you are even NEAR the Berkshires, you really MUST go to this most fabulous dining place there is! We go once a week and continue to be thrilled each and every time. Perfect combination of Steak and Italian!
Warm, Friendly, Caring, Excellent Service, Most of all...absolutely deeeee-liccious food! Just TRY it and see!If you get a chance, talk to Tony! the original owner and Gerry's Dad! and! have the Veal Parmigiana! oh, one more thing...HUG Gerry! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the best!
Don and Joyce Coffman

“confused”
Reviewed April 11, 2006

I'm not sure what to say. The place left me a little confused. The bartender couldn't possibly have charged us for all our drinks but we paid and left a big tip to make up for the small bill. We had 8 drinks (2 each) for $12. We left $30. Decided not to eat there. I heard it used be be Italian and was pretty good then.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Phenomenal dining experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2006

I live in Providence Rhode Island home to some of the best restaurants in the country. I was able to visit Prime with my cousin who just recently changed his residence to Pittsfield. The entire night was flawless, beginning with a glass of Johnny Walker Blue, followed by an excellent calamari and on to the main entree. My cousin and I decided to split the 16oz. ribeye and shrimp scampi over linguine, both of which were presented beautifully and cooked to perfection. Jerry, the owner, was extremely gracious. I noticed him gladhanding every patron. He recomended some choice wines for our meal and was interested in all feedback about his establishment. The night was rounded out over a twenty year old port an espresso martini and a brief conversation about the restaurant's history with both Jerry and the bartender who's name I believe was Jonathan. The atmosphere the music and the staff all lended themselves to a phenomanal dining experience.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Always a special evening”
Reviewed March 31, 2006

Whenever we dine at Prime the entire staff makes us feel special. The food is consistantly excellent and the quality is superb. The atmosphere is so relaxing. Regardless of their success they are always trying to make improvements.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member