“Highly Recommended”

Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have Italian cuisine, steaks, seafood, vegetarian, and children menu. We have outdoor dinning in the summer months. We welcome pets on our patio. All walk-ins welcomed.
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed March 5, 2006

We recently spent the weekend in Lenox and chose Prime Italian Steakhouse and Bar for our Saturday evening night out. It was wonderful. The atmosphere was very relaxing; the food was excellent; the wine list was great; and the staff was very attentive without being overbearing. The owner, Mr. Gallo, personally visited each table to make sure his customers were happy. He had a wonderful way of making us feel as though we were his very special guests. Our waitress, Johanna, was very warm and extremely helpful. We highly recommend a visit to Prime Italian Steakhouse!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

“Berkshire Dining Gem”
Reviewed March 3, 2006

When we moved full-time to the Berkshires, we left behind great restaurants in NYC. Prime is a touch of Mid-Town in the Berkshires. From its very sleek interior to its consistently great food and wonderful wait staff, this family owned operation is a gem. Close your eyes and you could be at the bar of any of Manhattan's fine hotels. Proprietor Gennaro Gallo has managed to span the generations from the late night young crowd to us baby boomers. BRAVO!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous & Chic in Lenox”
Reviewed March 2, 2006

My friends and I had dinner the other evening at Prime Italian Steakhouse & Bar in Lenox. After a full day of skiing we were looking forward to a relaxing evening. We got much more than we expected. From the first moment we walked in we felt like we were transported. We could have been anywhere, the atmoshpere and decor was amazing. It was chic and beautiful. The service and the food was top notch. We ordered anything from salad and steak to pasta and fish and everything was superb. All six of us are looking forward to our next trip back. Thanks for a great night.

“What a nice evening”
Reviewed March 1, 2006

This is an absolutely wonderful restaurant! The accomodations are amazing and the restaurant is beautiful. The management and wait staff were some of the most accomodating I have ever encountered. The food is a even better! Everything that myself and guests ate was delicious, and the Surf and Turf was the best I've ever had. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

“Outstanding Restaurant”
Reviewed February 20, 2006

My husband and I were in Lenox for the holiday weekend. We had reservations for dinner at Prime on 3/19/06. We were very pleased when we walked in. The atmosphere was very nice. And the decor felt like that of a restaurant out of New York City. The staff was very attentive. We sat at the bar for a drink and enjoyed listening to some really good jazz music. Our dinner was most enjoyable. My husband ordered the Calamari and it was delicious! Crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. I had the shrimp cocktail. The shrimp were very big and butterflied. They were so tender that they almost melted in your mouth. I had the Rack of Lamb which was very tasty and my husband had a NY Rib Eye. He was very pleased. Last but not least, the desserts were tremendous. The NY cheesecake was heavenly and the chocolate mousse cake my husband had was dreamy. Our waitress was very friendly and funny which made our night even better. We will definately tell all about Prime and hope to visit again soon.