“What a nice evening”

Ranked #15 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have Italian cuisine, steaks, seafood, vegetarian, and children menu. We have outdoor dinning in the summer months.
“What a nice evening”
Reviewed March 1, 2006

This is an absolutely wonderful restaurant! The accomodations are amazing and the restaurant is beautiful. The management and wait staff were some of the most accomodating I have ever encountered. The food is a even better! Everything that myself and guests ate was delicious, and the Surf and Turf was the best I've ever had. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

“Outstanding Restaurant”
Reviewed February 20, 2006

My husband and I were in Lenox for the holiday weekend. We had reservations for dinner at Prime on 3/19/06. We were very pleased when we walked in. The atmosphere was very nice. And the decor felt like that of a restaurant out of New York City. The staff was very attentive. We sat at the bar for a drink and enjoyed listening to some really good jazz music. Our dinner was most enjoyable. My husband ordered the Calamari and it was delicious! Crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. I had the shrimp cocktail. The shrimp were very big and butterflied. They were so tender that they almost melted in your mouth. I had the Rack of Lamb which was very tasty and my husband had a NY Rib Eye. He was very pleased. Last but not least, the desserts were tremendous. The NY cheesecake was heavenly and the chocolate mousse cake my husband had was dreamy. Our waitress was very friendly and funny which made our night even better. We will definately tell all about Prime and hope to visit again soon.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
albany, N.Y.
“absolutely delicious”
Reviewed February 4, 2006

My family and i ate at PrimeSteakhouse in Lenox last night, (Feb.4). It was delicious! The calamari was out of this world. There was a private party of probably 30 or more, and they will still able to give us outstanding service and awesome food. A wonderful fun place to dine or hang just out in the classy bar area. Can't wait to go back.. Classy!!!!!

4 Thank albany_N_Y_CathyZ
“Restaurant review”
Reviewed November 20, 2005

We had dinner here on 11/19/2005. The evening was spectacular in many ways. It was our anniversary. We asked our daughter and son in-law to join us for dinner at Prime. The atmosphere of this restaurant is unique and spectacular to any who enter. This alone is a pleasure to enjoy, even if only enjoying a drink in the lounge. The service was beyond great. The food was prepared to perfection, portions were good and the presentation was perfect. The Calamari appetizer was the best ever. Three of us had steak and my son in-law had the yellow fin tuna, which he said was excellent. The Delmonico steak was perfectly cooked and tender, that I had. My wife and daughter both had the flat iron steak that they said just melted in their mouth. The deserts were a wonderful finish to our meals. We will reccommend this restaurant to all our friends, family, and visitors to Lenox that ask for a good restaurant. Thank You to Prime, it's staff, and Proprietor Gennaro Gallo, for a wonderful evening of excellent dining pleasure. We shall repeat it often.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member