“Not just a steakhouse - Excellent Italian cuisine”

Prime Italian Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have Italian cuisine, steaks, seafood, vegetarian, and children menu. We have outdoor dinning in the summer months. We welcome pets on our patio. All walk-ins welcomed.
Reviewed September 23, 2015

Don't be followed by the title. They have a full steak menu, but the real treat was the excellent Italian cuisines. We had traditional Italian dished and everyone of them were top notch. The service was very good and there is choice (in summer) of siting on the patio or inside for air-conditioned comfort. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

went here with my husband as we were 12 days into a 3 week vacation and needed to do laundry ( It was across the street)......
30 min to kill so went here..the owner was very friendly
Bartender made amazing drinks..
Ambiance was very up to date with very cool private rooms...
sliding frosted glass doors anyone??
very upscale in a very hip artistic community.
When we get back to Lenox we will definitely go here!

Reviewed September 9, 2015

We went to this restaurant last weekend on the suggestion of the concierge at the hotel we were staying at and because of the above average reviews on this site. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't the fantastic OMG meal that I thought we would be having. I found the food to be a little bland for my tastes and my steak to be a little dry. The sweet potato fries however, were delicious!
I'm writing this review not because of the food. I find service to be just as important, for it can make or break your dining experience. That is why I felt I had to write a few words about the young man who made our meal a more enjoyable one. I found him to be a friendly, knowledgeable and hard working fellow. He happily answered all of our questions, was polite, made sure we had everything we needed and generally seemed to enjoy his job. Thank you Dave. We were very lucky to have you as our server.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Excellent steak plus rest of menu. Owners are down to earth.. Waitress was very friendly & helpful. Close to Tanglewood.

1  Thank Pithy
Reviewed August 30, 2015

An exceptional restaurant! The food was creative and delicious. The owner was very attentive to us and all the patrons around our table. It made us feel like we were guests in his home! And the wait staff were excellent. A definite "go back to" place in Lenox.