“Incredible find!”

Ranked #16 of 60 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have Italian cuisine, steaks, seafood, vegetarian, and children menu. We have outdoor dinning in the summer months. We welcome pets on our patio. All walk-ins welcomed.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My girlfriends and I planned a shopping trip at the outlets. We found the menu for this restaurant at the hotel and looked it up online. Its quaint exterior gave way to a modern looking interior. The food was delicious! They have half orders which is a wonderful find and menu with variety. We live in upstate NY where Italian food is a staple and were pleasantly surprised to enjoy the pasta dishes and to find italian greens on the menu! Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate at Prime during a recent stay in Lenox. The restaurant was quite quiet due to a pending storm but the food was very good. The portions are quite generous. An appetizer of

contained about 25-30 mussels or so on top of house made bread. The dirty ceasar salad was very good. Even half sized entrees were quite a bit of food, especially for the price.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is quite nice and even with a relatively small group of people it felt like a nice place to eat. The service was excellent and the waitress was very accommodating.

I initially had reservations about eating at this restaurant but in the end found it to be a place I would highly recommend.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a group of 8 adults and 7 Kids after skiing.
Staff really friendly and attentive.
Set us up with 2 tables one for kids (ages ranging 10 to 2 years). Food great but appetizers HUGE.
Fab!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Loved all the food, service was wonderful providing high quality food and beverages with a smile the cocktail menu was extensive

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I were in Lenox for a couple nights and decided to try this our second night. I come from a big Italian family so Im used to homemade tasty Italian food and I admit I am picky when it comes to going out for Italian.

We got a deal - 2 three course dinners for $50. We opted for the wine also, which was only $10 extra. My hubby drank it and said it was decent. I tried the meatball in a red sauce for one course - was nervous for the sauce...but I have to say - out of all the Italian restaurants, this is the best sauce I have had - closest to my family's recipe. It was so good and authentic tasting. I had the chicken parm and it was so good. Very very tasty.

The service was partly bad. Reason I say that is cause we had 2 people waiting on us. The first was a female, she took a long time to bring us our bottle of flat water...and I believe cause of us waiting - a male came over to check on us and started waiting on us. (I found out later he was the owner) He was very friendly and very attentive waiting on us. He took over for most of the dinner and everything was just fine. I made sure to give him the compliment on the sauce and he seemed happy to hear it from me. We "fist pumped" :)
The first waitress came back to ask us if we wanted dessert. My husband was sorta thinking about it so we said sure to the dessert menu. After looking at it, he decided he didnt want any. It took her probably about 20 min to come back to ask us if we wanted the check...at that time, we said yes and I said, and we decided no on the dessert and handed back the menu to her. We were not upset, and it didnt effect our meal...but I think she could have been a little more attentive.

The decor in there is beautiful...all the dinner table and the bar. They clearly have put a lot in to this restaurant and it shows!

When we go back - we will absolutely be returning here. I cant wait to try the dining outside, it looks like it would be really nice. Thanks to this place for giving me back my faith to restaurants with red sauce! :)