“Service beyond any expectation!”

Table Six Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A fine restaurant in the Berkshires is not hard to come by. But in searching for a venue that combines superb food, historical ambiance, exemplary service, and modern designer class you will invariably arrive at the county’s newest offering, here in center of Lenox. Drawing inspiration from legendary restaurants in renowned hotels, you will enjoy our newly restored dining room that evokes memories of a grand parlor, right inside the Gilded Age mansion that is the Kemble Inn. Linger over cocktails on the covered veranda, where the sprawling view is yours to enjoy. Share a romantic dinner or entertain colleagues at the center table, which happens to be the restaurant’s namesake. Savor the pleasures of dining on world-class locally-inspired dishes. Begin your own tradition.
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I just held our company Holiday dinner here last night. It is the talk of the company today. We were greeted at the door by a host who led us to a cozy room with a fire and piano. We enjoyed the music and fire while having some drinks. 10 Stars for the environment and service!
The dining room was incredible. Cozy and well done with plenty of room. The menu had a great variety of basic and elaborate. The food was more than ample and by far the best in the area. 10 Stars for the food! I live locally and have experienced most of the dining in the county. The service and food make the major difference here. The prices are typical for the area. The food is beyond what is offered in the area and the service is like nothing else in the area.
The waiter was great. Somehow he had perfect timing and he was never in the room looking over us. He somehow knew when any drink was empty or when a dish was empty. The food did not come out one or two plates at a time. It all come out together during each course.
Eight of us went. Eight of us could leave this same review. Eight of us will be back for certain. It is now my favorite special restaurant.
We all had a bet to leave our phones in our cars so none of us took pictures of our plates! Presentation was great!

1  Thank bradjmx4

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Terrific service, top-notch food, wonderful ambiance. The best thing: tables are large and well-spaced out so you have privacy with your dinner guests.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Kemble Inn is a glamorous Inn which offers a charm all it's own. A modern masterpiece with a flair of the renaissance era The combination of the two makes for a very intriguing atmosphere. Scott, the proprietor is very gracious and attentive to our needs. This was a girls weekend which I booked in August at the Table Six Restaurant. Scott, was kind enough to call me and let me know what the menu was going to be for the Saturday we were going to be dining there. My table was picture perfect, a round table for 5, with a mountainous view in front of me and a beautiful roaring fire behind me. I couldn't ask for more the flowers on the table were lovely (Red Roses) and the waiters and waitress were very attentive to all our needs. The food was delicious and the chef sent to our table little quiches made with goat cheese DELICIOUS!!.
On top of all of this they had a piano player in the lounge singing some great tunes. A lovey spot to sit and have a drink and enjoy the architecture of this beautiful house. The staircase takes you back in time and the wall color draws you in and leaves you hypnotized..The kemble Inn left me wanting to go back again to enjoy the marvelous views and engage myself once again with the beauty of the past. Thank you for the memories

1  Thank ToniA226
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stunning restaurant inside The KembleInn. The perfect fall meal ...salmon was delicious ...had a "Falling Leaf" cocktail as a recommendation from my server - perfect! But loooooved my apple cake!!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The restaurant was fantastic - a great pre-fix, reasonably priced (at least for New Yorkers!), very quaint, romantic, great service. We have had some great meals lately, and this was definitely up there. You can begin dinner with drinks in the "living room" area, with big couches, a fire place, and a piano player, which is great.

Love love!