“Extremely lovely experience with a couple of minor flaws”

Table Six Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A fine restaurant in the Berkshires is not hard to come by. But in searching for a venue that combines superb food, historical ambiance, exemplary service, and modern design you will invariably arrive at the county's newest offering, here in center of Lenox. Find us inside the Kemble Inn, but with a name and identity all on our own. Helmed by former White House Chef, Ron Reda, and drawing inspiration from legendary restaurants in renowned hotels, you will enjoy our newly restored dining room that evokes memories of a grand parlor. Linger over cocktails on the covered veranda, where the sprawling view is yours to enjoy. Share a romantic dinner or entertain colleagues at the center table, which happens to be the restaurant's namesake. Savor the pleasures of dining on world-class locally-inspired dishes. Begin your own weekly tradition.To our friends and guests who have dined already with us: we'll see you again soon. To those we've yet had the pleasure to serve: welcome. We invite you to discover us as your new favorite restaurant.
Austin, Texas
“Extremely lovely experience with a couple of minor flaws”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our group of six enjoyed almost everything we ate. I have to give my highest marks to the crab cakes, which I saw another reviewer dismissed as bland. Our group, on the other hand, found the crab cakes unusually flavored with a bit of cumin, giving them much more depth than usual. The seared fish with tapenade on perfectly cooked veggies was another high point. Even the tomato salad got rave reviews. The only real disappointment was the clafouti, but our waitress made it very easy to exchange that for another dessert we liked much better.

Some reviewers complained about being given one piece of bread. We asked for more and they served it, and I think that's a better situation than eating more bread than one would like or having a lot left over.

Don't miss the specialty cocktails; they really are delicious.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank sablatt

Lancashire, England
“Stunning location, excellent service - an exquisite culinary experience!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Opted for Table Six after reading the excellent reviews and we were not disappointed. The building is stunning with each room appointed to a very high standard. We had cocktails in the sitting room, serenaded by a pianist followed by the very reasonably priced price fixe menu which was delicious. My wife and I agreed that it was the best steak we had had in a long time, cooked to perfection. The staff were very friendly , knowledgeable and attentive without being intrusive. Overall it was a superb leisurely meal and culinary experience. If you want a quick burger and chips this is not the place for you! If you want fine dining in a stunning building with a very relaxed ambience I can't recommend it highly enough. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ChrisCol
North Bay, Canada
“Exquisite...”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you don't have a chance to stay at the inn - which I totally recommend - then do yourself a favor and stop in the restaurant.
The view, the food, the service... Exquisite.
I can see why it gets the buzz it does.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bob B
Cannington, Canada
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My prix fixe dinner on the patio at Table 6 was delicious! A wonderful atmosphere with excellent service and a beautiful view of the Berkshires.

The risotto is highly recommended, along with the flourless chocolate cake. A must visit for any trip to Lenox!

• Visited September 2013
West Orange, New Jersey
“Perfect Summer Evening on the Porch!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I invited a friend to join us at table six for a lazy summer evening and we could not have had a more perfect experience. We love every part of the evening (check out the cocktail menu - it's divine!)

All three of us selected various items from the prix fix menu and enjoyed every course. For $53, you can't beat the selection. My personal recommendation is the key lime pot de creme - seriously amazing. If you are a champagne lover (guilty) then the attention to service will impress (check out my pics).

Loved Table Six and can't wait to come back.

Visited August 2013