“Great French Food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I went on a Sunday evening in July at about 5:30 and got a seat at the bar without reservations. We enjoyed the Coq au Vin and Beef Borginoun

Reviewed August 20, 2013

A recent dinner there had a special of a shrimp and lump crab dish with corn and peppers in an Old Bay-flavored sauce over grits. The dish was very tasty except they forgot to put in any of the lump crabmeat that was proffered. The waitress brought me a plate of crabmeat (all lump) that made up for the missing ingredient although I was nearly finished eating. Being from Maryland's Eastern Shore, I was not about to accept the error!

1  Thank Tilghmanbill2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Love the atmosphere at the bar and great staff too! Always consistent, snack, meal and tasty desserts.....Fun place, great age mix and place you can relax and laugh. Parking in the back of the place makes it stress less.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had an early dinner as theater was at 7pm . The restaurant was bustling. We both had fresh tuna prepared sushi style. Absolutely delicious. Appetizers were excellent. Our server was efficient. Desserts looked great from tarte tatin to cakes. Our first time there will be back!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I went to Zinc for a business lunch recently and was impressed with the atmosphere, service, and quality of the food. The portions were just slightly on the smaller side which is not necessarily a bad thing to for a business lunch. I would hope dinner portions were larger, but haven't had the opportunity to find out. I would return, but would first try other spots as this was clearly a 4-star experience where I didn't come away with a WOW feeling.