“Wonderfully orginal, great meal at the bar!”
Review of Bistro Zinc

Bistro Zinc
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Windsor, Massachusetts
“Wonderfully orginal, great meal at the bar!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Love the atmosphere at the bar and great staff too! Always consistent, snack, meal and tasty desserts.....Fun place, great age mix and place you can relax and laugh. Parking in the back of the place makes it stress less.

• Visited June 2013

connecticut
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had an early dinner as theater was at 7pm . The restaurant was bustling. We both had fresh tuna prepared sushi style. Absolutely delicious. Appetizers were excellent. Our server was efficient. Desserts looked great from tarte tatin to cakes. Our first time there will be back!

• Visited August 2013
Albany, NY
“Good For Lunch, Smaller Portions”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I went to Zinc for a business lunch recently and was impressed with the atmosphere, service, and quality of the food. The portions were just slightly on the smaller side which is not necessarily a bad thing to for a business lunch. I would hope dinner portions were larger, but haven't had the opportunity to find out. I would return, but would first try other spots as this was clearly a 4-star experience where I didn't come away with a WOW feeling.

• Visited June 2013
Glenview
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Charming, noisy enough bistro wants to be better than it is, but tries hard and gets points for that.

Visited August 2013
“Gee, I like this place”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Restaurants that charge a bit more than eateries should be different and better and this place is.
I had lunch at Zinc yesterday with three friends. We all had something different and we were all very pleased. I had the mussels and they were excellent. One friend had the Gumbo and it looked so good I wished I had ordered it. We sat at one of the windows looking out at Lenox. It was really
Pleasant on a rainy day.

• Visited August 2013