“Totally amazing”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Totally amazing”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

"Not Worth It?" You've got to be kidding me. My boyfriend and I ate at Panda House on 2.16.2013 and we were just floored. We couldn't get over how light and delicious the food was. We're from the Boston area and our Chinese food is good, but Panda House was above and beyond any of it. The restaurant is sparkling clean and the staff is very attentive and friendly. (The owner himself took our order, and we both noticed him scooting around the place checking to see that all was well. Love it.)

I wish I could give Panda House about thirty-five stars.

• Visited February 2013

Barcelona, Spain
“Excellent. The best Chinese food.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great. The best Chinese food I've ever tasted. They have quality food, and the staff was very friendly. We arrived two minutes before closing time, but they still looked after us with a smile and did not put a face. I will definitely return if ever passing through the area.

• Visited August 2012
new york
“The kids loved it”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Fast service good food was perfect for lunch!!! Will go back again!! My daughter loved the sesame chicken and wonton soup .. It was a nice family place. It was reasonably priced. Great for families and friends

1 Thank jos3girls
Lenox, Massachusetts
“Very good food. OK service. Terrific value for lunch.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Panda house has excellent food in a mediocre atmosphere. The whole place is clean but can use a once over. Still, if you are looking for very good authentic Chinese food at fair prices, this is a very good choice. We eat here a couple of times per month and always enjoy the food.

Their lunch specials are especially worth a stop. On our most recent visit we had ginger chicken and string beans, and Szechuan beef. The vegetables, as always, were fresh and crisp. Seasoning was very good, although the beef could have been spicier, and the meats were excellent. The lunch comes with soup and steamed or brown rice. The corn egg drop is especially flavorful. The entire bill with tea was $16.90 for both meals.

We've had a variety of appetizers, all good and at each stop we thoroughly enjoyed our meals.

Service is friendly but a bit slow.

With a little more care put into the atmosphere (in and out) this is easily a 4 star place.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank C from NY
New York
“Great food! Great service! Great restaurant!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I threw a surprise birth party for my girl friend at Panda House a few days ago. Their food was great, all our friends loved it. We even got free ice cream at the end. The service was great and we had a blast. I highly recommended it.

• Visited September 2012