“Wonderful place!”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was right next to our hotel - fabulous food. I split an order of the Greek sampler with my husband. Really great. Wait staff was excellent and so hospitable. Try this place - very affordable and great food!

1  Thank MjRose512

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We would never have found this small restaurant in a strip mall on the main road in Lenox if we had not read about it on TRIPADVISOR. The online menu looked interesting and innovative and it was very close to our motel, so we drove over to take a look. A couple we saw leaving told us they live nearby and eat here at least once a week. So we had dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it. The feta cheese appetizer was outstanding and each meal comes with a large, fresh salad. My husband was very happy with his salmon and my crabcakes were truly homemade and had very little breading. Our server, Becky (works in evenings) was very pleasant and attentive.
With so many Lenox restaurants being overpriced and catering to tourists, it is very unusual and fortunate to have Electra's Cafe as a superior choice.

1  Thank handhnh
Reviewed July 17, 2014

There are many good places to eat in Lenox Electra fills a unique niche. It's a cafe style restaurant offering good food for breakfast, lunch and dinner at moderate prices. Electra opened last year. We enjoyed several lunches and one dinner there. This was our first visit this year and the quality of food was still very good. I had one of two cod dishes on the menu; my wife had a delicious spinach salad with strawberries. Both dishes were priced at about $15.00. The place also offers home made desert specialties like Baklava Cheescake. When my diet allows, I'm looking forward to splitting a piece. I think I'll plan a dinner party just to to that. The only drawback was that the service was pretty slow and seemed to not be very professional. The place is still worth a visit and is an excellent value in a terrific location.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

As the Lenox area can be very pricey for restaurants ,we found this place to be a wonderful restaurant to visit. I tis a family place and has delicious food. It is on a busy road but very easy to find. My family (5 people) had a nice dinner for less than $115. they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.

2  Thank glambergs
Reviewed July 11, 2014

we had strawberry avocado salad and cesare salad with warm bread - yum! They have a fab homemade veggie burger too!

1  Thank 318ws