“Not to be missed in Lenox”
Review of Electra's Cafe

Electra's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Amazingly good value for money. Choose from the specials and I recommend the 'fish of the day'. Today's baked cod was excellent and served with asparagus 'a dente'.....perfect.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I tried this cafe for lunch recently and were pleasantly surprised. Our salads were fresh and yummy. We were greeted by the warm staff who explained how the menu worked. We placed our orders and then took a seat. Our food was brought to us by a friendly young server who chatted with us for a bit about the family run business. We will be happy to go back again as it is very convenient to our vacation home nearby. By the way, I would have given it your top rating had it been a bit less pricey. But all in all, it was a happy find for us and we'll go back again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went to Electra’s, located in a small strip mall on Route 7 in Lenox, for a quick lunch. The first thing we happily noticed was how very clean the café was! We were greeted warmly and helped with the menu which is posted on the wall. Because I had broken my glasses I had to have the menu interpreted by my partner which took a bit more time. We were never rushed – the staff was pleasantly patient. We ordered two items – a veggie wrap and a house salad - to share. The person who waited on us assured us that that would be plenty of food for two. We were then given cups for our coffee and instructed to find a seat in their very small seating area. Our food was delivered quickly with extra plates to share.
The food was freshly prepared and very satisfying. The salad was huge with very fresh baby greens which, in this season, were real treat. Our waitperson was very pleasant without be intrusive and quickly cleared our table leaving us to linger over coffee.
Electra’s Café is not fancy and you do have to order at a counter and take your chances at finding seating; however, the price is fair, the food is good, the service is great and we are looking forward to going again soon. A reminder to fellow diners: Even through you order on your own the wait staff still serves and deserves a tip. We walked out without thinking of that and I had to go back with a tip.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We've done lunch here several times and haven't had anything yet that wasn't high quality and great tasting food. Conveniently located on Rt.7, you order at the counter and it is delivered to your table. Breakfast all day, excellent salads and burgers. Gyros, pastitsio and Spanakopita are favorites. Baklava and baklava cheese cake, great finishes.

Staff is friendly, place is spotless and service good. Decor is a bit plain, but not dated.

Has a good and growing clientele of locals who usually don't come back if it isn't worth it. Electra is worth a try and a repeat trip as well.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have eaten there twice now and have been very satisfied. Not cheap but cooked to your liking. very relaxed atmosphere