“SOOO Great!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Natick, Massachusetts
“SOOO Great!!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This place was so tasty.

I ordered eggs over easy, hash browns, and corned beef hash and it was all so delicious. I even tasted my fiance`s eggs benedict and it was AMAZING. He said it was the best he's ever had. The staff was wonderful, the manager came over and asked how everything was (which is a plus in my book.)

The only thing I wasn't too happy with was paying $1.75 for a small cup of tea.

I would go to this place every weekend!

• Visited November 2012

“Not electrifying”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stopped in for the first time to try Electras.Overall we weren't impressed.You order your food at counter and are given a pager and when food is ready you go get it from counter along with silverware and napkins.You likewise get your own coffee in a to go cup.I prefer to have a mug when I'm dining for breakfast.We ordered a cheese omelet,home fries and a bagel.Cheese was very chewy and bagel had no substance.We also had eggs over easy,bacon and a bagel.The over easy eggs were dirty looking from the grill not being scrapped in between orders.Also they salted and peppered my eggs which I do not like.I prefer to do that myself.

The establishment was clean and the staff were very friendly,which gave it the three stars.

So as stated first,we were not impressed and will not return.Maybe in time things will improve,this is just one opinion.

1 Thank Arielblossom
Peter L, Owner at Electra's Cafe, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
My name is Peter and I started Electra's Cafe 4 months ago. I previously owned Patrick's Pub in Pittsfield MA for over twenty years so I have a fair amount of experience in the restaurent business. First I would like to thank those with the kind words for the Cafe.

For any one who has had a less than pleasurable experience I apologize. Your input is most helpful. It would be even better if you bring it to my attention while you are at the cafe as I would appreciate a chance to make things right for all my guests.

Because we are such a small and open operation my staff will inform me right away of any problem and I will do my best to make it right. Again, I thank and appreciate all comments and will work to make the Cafe better thru your input.