“All for wine and wine for all (not to mention food!)”
Review of Brava

Brava
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed August 28, 2014

A gem of a find traveling north from one Berkshire town to another. This small restaurant belies it's size by offering a splendid selection of dishes to please any palate, superb service and a vast wine selection (even by the glass). We arrived after 9pm and happy to know that it's hours extended past the typical Berkshire eateries. Whether you wish a small nosh with a chilled glass of Rosé or a more substantial meal (several plates) with a bottle or two, this is your place!

1  Thank katie528

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Small place, and we had no trouble getting a table for 6 at 6ish. We must have been ahead of the rush.

Each of our dishes were decent, but the portions are definitely small and the price is large. Seemed as
If it was that type of town though. Next time we will stop by a pizza place instead.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Brava is a great place to eat and drink. Their menu changes monthly and carries unique meals that will leave your taste buds satisfied. However, if you show up with a large group of people, you are unlikely to be able to get a table. It is a small establishment, best suited for 2-4 people. They also have a wide variety of wines and craft beer. I eat there every time I am in Lenox.

1  Thank Mike K
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Superb food, terrific service, and open late enough that I didn't have to try to cram in dinner and rush rush rush in between golf and Tanglewood. It's a small space-- some would say cramped, others would say intimate-- but if you really enjoy good food and drink it's totally worth being in close quarters with your other diners-- I hate small loud spaces, and actually walked away the first time I saw the place-- but this time, was with a friend, took the plunge, and am already thinking about returning the next time I'm in Lenox. Didn't recognize any beers on their beer menu, and was allowed to taste a couple before my waitress suggested and scored with the right one for me. The fried calamari was out of this world-- delicate, sweet, melt in your mouth good. Lollipop lamb chops perfectly cooked, an intriguing and subtle mint-sauce served with. Butter and garlic shrimp? to die for, and I usually steer clear of things who advertise garlic first. An excellent, excellent late night supper.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

this restaurant had been mentioned in the New York Times article '36 hours in the Berkshires' a couple of weeks before we ate there. As a result it was jam packed!! We shared the Greek salad which consisted of sliced tomatoes and cucumbers with some feta cheese sprinkled on top and an outstanding balsamic vinaigrette - the best I have ever had. We also shared a mushroom pizza made with fontina cheese that was excellent. The table next to us had ordered calamari, scallops, arugala salad and small pizza and seemed to enjoy everything. The prices are reasonable and there is a very wide selection of beers and wine. They do not take reservations so you have to get there as soon as they open (5 pm)to guarantee a table if you are coming there after the Sunday afternoon concert at Tanglewood.

1  Thank sbj1022