“Always Delicious and Always New”
Review of Brava

Brava
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Brava is a great place to eat and drink. Their menu changes monthly and carries unique meals that will leave your taste buds satisfied. However, if you show up with a large group of people, you are unlikely to be able to get a table. It is a small establishment, best suited for 2-4 people. They also have a wide variety of wines and craft beer. I eat there every time I am in Lenox.

1  Thank Mike K

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Superb food, terrific service, and open late enough that I didn't have to try to cram in dinner and rush rush rush in between golf and Tanglewood. It's a small space-- some would say cramped, others would say intimate-- but if you really enjoy good food and drink it's totally worth being in close quarters with your other diners-- I hate small loud spaces, and actually walked away the first time I saw the place-- but this time, was with a friend, took the plunge, and am already thinking about returning the next time I'm in Lenox. Didn't recognize any beers on their beer menu, and was allowed to taste a couple before my waitress suggested and scored with the right one for me. The fried calamari was out of this world-- delicate, sweet, melt in your mouth good. Lollipop lamb chops perfectly cooked, an intriguing and subtle mint-sauce served with. Butter and garlic shrimp? to die for, and I usually steer clear of things who advertise garlic first. An excellent, excellent late night supper.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

this restaurant had been mentioned in the New York Times article '36 hours in the Berkshires' a couple of weeks before we ate there. As a result it was jam packed!! We shared the Greek salad which consisted of sliced tomatoes and cucumbers with some feta cheese sprinkled on top and an outstanding balsamic vinaigrette - the best I have ever had. We also shared a mushroom pizza made with fontina cheese that was excellent. The table next to us had ordered calamari, scallops, arugala salad and small pizza and seemed to enjoy everything. The prices are reasonable and there is a very wide selection of beers and wine. They do not take reservations so you have to get there as soon as they open (5 pm)to guarantee a table if you are coming there after the Sunday afternoon concert at Tanglewood.

1  Thank sbj1022
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We walked in a little after 5 pm and they had just seated everyone who had arrived in parties of 2 in tables scattered in the small space. No one was eating yet or even had menus. So when we asked if our party of four could be seated and they said it would be at least an hour wait I was confused - I asked if they could just shift one of the parties of two over so our party of four could be seated. They looked at us like we had twenty heads, were not friendly about it and we left. For us, service and staff always trumps everything else.

1  Thank Eleanor P
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had some great tasting tapas here which we had with their wine tasting selection, it was all excellent. It also had a nice cosy atmosphere and was open late.