“Best eating experience in Lenox”
Review of Brava

Brava
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best eating experience in Lenox”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Brava restaurant offers a wide range of food, and a huge wine list which had obviously been well researched, and was accurate as we sampled quite a few! The best things on the menu were the tapas, and we found ourselves having difficulty in not over ordering... All ingredients were fresh, and the chef made the most of the abundance of fare that is available in the area. Staff were very helpful, and the atmosphere was great.

We sampled many restaurants in Lenox, and Brava was the outstanding winner!!

• Visited August 2012

Geneva, Switzerland
“Unique and Original”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I spend about 5 months a year in Lenox and the balance of the time in the Swiss Alps. I have seen restaurants come and go in Lenox over the years and was very happy to discover 'Brava'. It is completely original and has the ambiance of a european wine bar. The wine list was huge and full of exceptional options. The staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating.

I had an order of olives which were plentiful, varied and flavorful as well as a salad with beets and goat's cheese. The salad was delicious, a tad small - and I always yearn for the addition of walnuts to complete this kind of salad but it was fresh and very nicely presented.
My friend had the salmon which was on a bed of sauteed greens as well as a salad. She was thrilled with her order.

All in all, I would highly recommend this restaurant and I hope it is here next year when I come back!!

Jasmine N.
Gstaad, Switzerland

Marlborough, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Tapas - lamb chops - and wine”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went to dinner at Brava the first night and absolutely loved it. Its open till 1AM, so its the best late night wine and dinner spot. They have great collection on local beer, wine and foods is just amazing. All tapas, we ordered 4 for the 2 of us, were tasty. Wanted to go back next night but time and stomach dint permit. Will def. go back when we travel to Lenox

1 Thank VanjaraK
Lenox, Massachusetts
“Great place to meet a friend. Good food and wine”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Brava has a great atmosphere-- it's an ideal place to meet friends and lately I've been using it to for meetings as well. Great beers, great wines, great salads. Portions are just right size. Two favorites are the arugula salad with manchego cheese, almonds and apricots or the Sangria. My sons have also fallen in love with the pizzas so this is also a good place for the whole family.

Newton, Massachusetts, United States
“A third place....”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Sociologists always say that people have home, work and a third place. Brava is that third place. The owner/operator feels like family in the short time that we have been going to Brava. Also, as a self professed beer snob who tolerates wine married to a woman who likes nothing more than a nice glass of wine Brava's libations are perfect. It is rare to find a place that has such high quality wines that can be purchased by the glass that also has harder to find bomber bottles of beers I have always wanted to try.

The food reminds me of a cross between cafes in Europe and my idea of of comfort food that my friends and I would make for one another when having "hip" potlucks. I could not recommend this place more. If you have not been be sure to check it out.

• Visited July 2012