“A third place....”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Sociologists always say that people have home, work and a third place. Brava is that third place. The owner/operator feels like family in the short time that we have been going to Brava. Also, as a self professed beer snob who tolerates wine married to a woman who likes nothing more than a nice glass of wine Brava's libations are perfect. It is rare to find a place that has such high quality wines that can be purchased by the glass that also has harder to find bomber bottles of beers I have always wanted to try.

The food reminds me of a cross between cafes in Europe and my idea of of comfort food that my friends and I would make for one another when having "hip" potlucks. I could not recommend this place more. If you have not been be sure to check it out.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had a delicious tapas meal at the bar. Excellent wine selection as well as beer offerings. New owners are very friendly and knowledgeable about food - cheese etc. Definety will make this a regular spot.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was really excited and looking forward to tapas at Brava and the meal even started off well. The bartender was friendly and the menu looked amazing. We were offered a few beers to try as we settled into the beautiful bar. When the food arrived, our hopes were dashed. The presentation was beyond elementary and the portions were tiny. The patatas bravas were basically crudely chopped potatoes on a plate with some kind of hot sauce drizzled on them. They gave us one ear of grilled corn cut into three pieces and the eggplant stuffed tomatoes tasted exactly like the dish soap bartenders use to disinfect glasses. All three dishes were so salty I had to get up, leave the restaurant and take a few breaths of fresh air as my mouth and throat we're beginning to swell. I wish we hadn't wasted $50 on food we could have prepared better at home. The owners would do well to hire a new chef before their reputation is totally ruined.

1  Thank Satnohahcom
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Thank God Lenox now has an outstanding late night dining destination.

The wine list is exciting and perhaps outshines the menu.

The ham and cheese plates are winners with a great selection of small or large plates.

The owner makes you very welcome.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We were greeted very well and loved the warm cozy atmosphere. The menu was what really got us excited. The choices were great. Everything sounded good and the cheese plate where you select from an amazing variety even better.
The wine list prices seemed high however it had a lot of nice choices as did the beer list.
As locals we were excited about this new restaurant and what a great place to come and relax at the bar with good food and drink.
However we were greatly disappointed that our appetizer , salad, and pizza came out all at the same time. By the time we got to the pizza it was cold. Plus it had so much flour on the bottom it filled your mouth. Once all of our food had come no one came back to see if we needed anything else. I am not the type to flag someone down so we waited and our glasses stayed empty until we were done with our meal then waited some more for someone to bring us our check. I don't even think at that point they offered anything. I realize that a new restaurant needs time to get things flowing right however this is a small place and our table was not in a corner.
I really wish them well. We need places like them especially in the winter but not sure I will be returning.