“Surprise”

Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
Ranked #1 of 6 Spas & Wellness in Lenox
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went to the Kripalu Center for an appointment for Positional Therapy. I was skeptical, but it has really helped me. The therapist gave me some exercises to continue and I feel so much better.

All reviews
"nan"
"front lawn"
"free coffee"

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Simple rooms to encourage a retreat from the world for revitalization and renewal and self-review activities. Highly recommended for anyone and all ages. Yoga throughout the day. I highly recommend the noon yoga dance. So invigorating. The grounds are beautiful. Walk down to beach beautiful. Walk back from the beach terrible. Should have golf carts to bring people back. I almost couldn't make it back up the hill. Must try the food. All fresh and vegan choices. Everything I tried I liked and was inspired to eat healthier when I returned from my trip. Must try the whirlpool and meditation room. I also had a sacral cranium spa treatment and that was amazing. I will defiantly return several times over.

1  Thank reiki4life
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Step out of your frantic life and reconnect with who you are. This is a special place, with gifted teachers, totally approachable yoga for any level, and pleasant camaraderie that will take you out of your routine. It only takes a few hours to melt into this place... and you will wish it could last forever. I can't wait to go back.

3  Thank rebola
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been to Kripalu on two separate occasions. A simple place with various accommodations - private, shared and dormitory style. It is not a 5 star hotel, but it is not the room that makes this place so special. It is the class offerings, the atmosphere of warm and acceptance and the healthy food that makes this such a special place. As a guest, you can select from a workshop or just participate in the rest & relaxation track. Either selection will work if you want to reconnect and find inner peace. I went by myself on both occasions and felt totally comfortable. It is truly a place where you check your title at the door and people don't ask about what you do or how successful you are... They ask how your heart is and what your heart's desire. With a variety of yoga classes available each day, you can also continue your practice.

3  Thank tootallmom
See more reviews
Reviewed August 8, 2013

On my recent NY business trip I had a weekend to spare and a friend convinced me to spend it at Kripalu (about 2 1/2 hours drive from NY). It could not have been a better decision. I am not a serious meditation or yoga devotee, but even by pacing myself and taking 2 or classes each day was absolutely delightful. The food was delicious and with both vegetarian and regular options I was able to pick my selection with complete ease. The R&R package we chose included all the classes and even kayaking on the lake. I left feeling much better about my health and the yoga / meditation approach to life's problems. Thank you Kripalu staff!

1  Thank visitor191