“Terrific service, good (not great) meal.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Spoon
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Comfortably seated in the center of Lenox next to Nudel and Purple Plume.
Boston
“Terrific service, good (not great) meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We had an omelet and wrap. Omelet was good, everything was super fresh if a bit bland. The wrap was a bit lackluster (dry) despite a bunch of interesting ingredients. The salad dressing was very good, service was terrific, and ambience lovely - which all made up for the completely fine but not necessarily return worthy breakfast.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Western Massachusetts
“An awesomely good breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast was superb, service excellent, just the kind of place we love. If you like corned beef, the hash was some of the best we ever had. Lots of options, build your own omelet, chicken on a waffle, some real creative dishes. I had Jarlsberg cheese, sautéed onions and chorizo in my omelet, and it was really delish! The lunch menu beckons us for a return visit. Could be a bit crowded in the summer, but when we dined (late December, weekday morning) no problem.

Staten Island, New York
“Best Omelet ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Go and eat here is all I have to say. Delicious. You can taste the freshness in everything we ordered.

Visited December 2012
“Hands down the freshest food. Best way to start your day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

The owner Danielle runs around non stop but yet finds time to remember your name, give directions and advice on local hotspots. Her brother Jason runs the kitchen and this man not only grasp the art of organic free range cooking but is a kind and gentle soul. His energy is past on through to his delicious food!
Breakfast favorites of mine Quinoa & Poached Eggs, Breakfast Tacos, Fried Chicken and Waffle, omelets and many more.
Lunch is also served all day along with Micro Beers and Champagne and Wine!!
Crap Cakes, Mac & Cheese OMG the Ruben is to die for... Salads YUM... Enough said .... Then just when you think you've tried everything on the menu Jason the chef creates a dish just for you and every bite is better than the last! If you need just some good old comfort food get a bowl of soup and a grilled cheese .... All your worries will soon disappear : )
Well if you can't tell this has turned into my favorite breakfast joint and I've just moved to Berkshires and was very excited to find this little bit of paradise in Lenox.

PS GOLDEN ORGANICS ICECREAM Too many yummy flavors to name!!

Lenox, MA
“Best place for breakfast, lunch or ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I am long overdue in letting you all in on my "secret" place in Lenox. My wife and I are regulars here and I want to take Spoon with me when we leave the Berkshires in the Fall. The owners are a wonderful and friendly, but very professional brother/sister couple.
For breakfast, the World's best pancakes; but also waffles with fried chicken that has to be tasted to be believed. For lunch, grilled Reuben with house made corned beef or egg salad or fresh roasted turkey club or fresh salads
If you can sample the ice creams and hot fudge, don't blame me for overindulgence
They are closed on Monday only