“Serendipitous”

The Olde Heritage Tavern
Ranked #10 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Olde Heritage Tavern is where the locals go in Lenox. Our menu features Appetizers to Entrees. We are a traditional Tavern. We offer large portions of our homemade food. We have a great staff that enjoys taking care of our friendly customers. We have a full bar and 9 beer taps and a good wine selection. Feel free to order your favorite, or try one of the specialty drinks our bar staff has created. The Olde Heritage Tavern is a relaxed and casual spot, if that is what you are looking for, this is the place to go in Lenox!
Watertown, New York
“Serendipitous”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We went on a Monday night - it was a last resort as everything else was closed. It was not our intended destination - but what a wonderful surprise. The atmosphere was somewhat of a "sports bar", but the TV's were not on loud. I was hesitant to be able to find anything I could eat on the menu and was more than pleasantly surprised and pleased with the choice I made. My husband and I both had fish. He had the fish and chips and I had the Pesto encrusted Salmon. The presentation was wonderful and the taste was amazing. What a wonderful meal.

Visited February 2013

Lenox, Massachusetts
“Where locals eat”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Casual pub atmosphere in downtown Lenox with good food that is reasonably priced.
A favorite family get together place. Soups and sanwiches are available as are more sophisticated entrees. Family favorites include BBQ pulled pork sandwich, black bean quesadillas, salmon BLT (yum) , pesto encrusted salmon. Sweet potato fries are just right. Good selection of brews on tap. Outdoor seating available in season.

• Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Casual dining, fantastic value”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Inside and out this may appear to be geared towards the local crowd. It is a very casual place to eat, talk and catch up with sports on tv's. Plain wood seats and tables. Menu was very basic. But, the food and drinks were great. Appearances can be deceiving as I did a double-take on my salmon dinner when it arrived. But it was delicious, and so were the enchiladas my daughter had. My son ranked the hot chicken wings in his top three, and he know his wings. Great casual place to eat.

• Visited December 2012
Oregon
“Just OK”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was traveling by myself and tired of spending a lot of money for dinner. So I sat at the bar and had chicken quesadillas. The price was good, and the atmosphere lively. The food was just OK and not very healthy.

• Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“fun”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

you do not have to dress up.seems like a lot of locals i am a peope watcher enyoyed watching a couple playing pool,another two men at bar just chatting .the food was your typical pub food a lot of choices and tasty.very reasonable.very friendly people and the service was great.

• Visited October 2012