“Good Food Good Prices for Lenox”

The Olde Heritage Tavern
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Olde Heritage Tavern is where the locals go in Lenox. Our menu features Appetizers to Entrees. We are a traditional Tavern. We offer large portions of our homemade food. We have a great staff that enjoys taking care of our friendly customers. We have a full bar and 9 beer taps and a good wine selection. Feel free to order your favorite, or try one of the specialty drinks our bar staff has created. The Olde Heritage Tavern is a relaxed and casual spot, if that is what you are looking for, this is the place to go in Lenox!
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had a nice time at this pub. We ordered very good burgers and the most delicious onion soup. It was yummy. The atmosphere was convival and lively. The service was good. There are other restaurants within two blocks of this restaurant to choose from in downtown Lenox. If you are on a budget then The Olde Heritage Tavern is a good place to go for pub food. It does have outside sitting. Cheers.

There are newer reviews for The Olde Heritage Tavern

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had eaten here last Fall & enjoyed the experience: a lively place with good pub food. So we went back . . . but never again! I ordered the salmon BLT wrap, which sounded interesting and different, my wife ordered pulled pork. We waited at least 45 mins for our food. When I asked the waitress about the food after we had been waiting for a half hour - her response: "Well salmon takes a while to cook". My response: "I hope not"! Our food emerged from the kitchen after several more complaints and it was the worst meal we have had in a long time. My salmon had a strong fishy taste. My wife's pulled pork was just that: unflavored pulled pork on a bun with some sort of vinegar sauce on the side. The fries were limp, cold and soggy. Thoroughly unappetizing. I asked for the owner/manager but he was too busy cooking in the kitchen (or too much of a coward to face his customers) - at least they didn't charge us for the food and drink, which saved me from having to not tip the waitress, who had a attitude. Throughout the whole experience no one had the courtesy to apologize. I'm sure locals get better food and service but if you are just visiting do not eat at the Olde Heritage Tavern. I'm sure there are better places to eat in this area but I've yet to find one.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My last experience was so so. This visit was back to normal and great food. The Cheeseburger was fresh and very good. Fries were excellent. Service was great. I will continue to eat here.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

After a day of hiking and picking apples we wanted something simple and tasty.

The chowder is homemade and great, I got a buffalo chicken soup which was good (not as good as the chowder though).

My wife also got a salmon wrap that she enjoyed (big portions)

The bar tender happened to be eating when we came in and it looked great. I told the waitress, I want what he's eating - hamburger with bacon, jalapenos, cheddar, on a chibota roll. They said it's the best in the Berkshire. I wouldn't argue with that claim. The cajun fries were very good and spicy.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is a good place to stop on a night on the town. If you not a regular then you have a long wait for service and a longer wait for food. So stop in and have a pint and then move on.